Post-Game Talk: RANGERS @ avalanche | 10pm | MSG+

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Well the Rangers made great strides this season, and we should be proud of the product they put on the ice. They were exciting, competitive, and a lot of fun. The future looks bright for this organization. In a way, I'm not disappointed the season ended this way. We really didn't lose anything,.. and time can only help us grow into a solid playoff contender. Thank you Rangers. It was a great ride this year.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
NYC state of emergency they’re saying MSG will be closed for months

from everything I’ve heard this idea the league is going to be playing again in even 30 days is delusional. I think the season is finished completely.

Reactions: Ail

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
NYC state of emergency they’re saying MSG will be closed for months

from everything I’ve heard this idea the league is going to be playing again in even 30 days is delusional. I think the season is finished completely.
Yeah even if the COVID-19 passes in 30 days, I don't think they'll start the seasons back up.

Metranger

May 22, 2015
And my Zibanejad hand stitched home jersey just arrived. The nerve of this stupid virus to upend my life!

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Most good teams can handle losing their best player for a few weeks

After that it becomes a lot more noticeable. But I think people overrate the short term impact of injuries to top players
There was a really good article on the Athletic about this, and how teams should rest their stars more. This is from 4 weeks ago. Basically at the time, the Lightning could have lost Kucherov, Stamkos, Cirelli, McDonagh, Hedman, Point, Palat, and still make the playoffs easily.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-14-at-12.34.09-PM.png

Or if they rested a different star player every game, they'd still be favorite almost every game lol.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-14-at-12.33.15-PM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->