Post-Game Talk: RANGERS @ avalanche | 10pm | MSG+

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
We got beat by a goalie who morphed into Domink Hasek circa 1994

Proud of this team despite not getting the two points.

We did get one tho and kept our playoff hopes alive.

Mika by the way could have easily had 4 goals tonight with the last one the post in OT.

Not even mad...this team has far exceeded anything anyone could have possibly hoped for this season.

Oh and for those Georgie haters who were panning Quinn for playing him....sorry fellas but you were wrong as he played well and he saved our asses tonight and kept us in the game long enough for Buchie to get that tying goal.

And the goal in OT was deflected and tho it sux he didn't stop it...hard to blame him for the loss.

One last thing, imagine what a healthy Avs team would have done to us tonight in the 2nd game of a back to back? Think 6-2 loss.

They are my pick to get out of the West...they are uber talented and loaded.

Curious, how many of y'all would have taken 3 of 4 points before the Stars/Avs back to backs? I know for shit sure I'd have been all aboard...what about you?

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
We can’t control what the Islanders and Canes do.

The scenario I laid out earlier today of the Rangers catching CBJ is still the same except for one change. They can still do it by matching Columbus’ record for 11 of the 12 games left. Now, instead of being able to catch them with a win of any kind when they play each other, the Rangers have to win in regulation.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
3 out of 4 points would have been considered awesome had we not choked against the Devils

Sorry man but even despite the choke and gag vs Debbies, getting 3 points out of 4 vs two of the top three teams out West is pretty damn good and shows just how resilient this team of ours is.

Bottom line is that Buchie goal with what 13 seconds left kept our playoff hopes alive and tho we lost, it still feels good considering how lucky and good Francouz was tonight.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Sorry man but even despite the choke and gag vs Debbies, getting 3 points out of 4 vs two of the top three teams out West is pretty damn good and shows just how resilient this team of ours is.

Bottom line is that Buchie goal with what 13 seconds left kept our playoff hopes alive and tho we lost, it still feels good considering how lucky and good Francouz was tonight.
It definitely is still impressive, I totally agree. Especially this game. Playing the second half of a back to back in Denver is f***ing bullshit honestly.

Reactions: Maximus

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
It definitely is still impressive, I totally agree. Especially this game. Playing the second half of a back to back in Denver is f***ing bullshit honestly.

Yeah that’s a rough draw. Only one B2B left, and it also involves travel. Though it’s just NY -> Pit. Assuming any of that happens.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
We got beat by a goalie who morphed into Domink Hasek circa 1994

Proud of this team despite not getting the two points.

We did get one tho and kept our playoff hopes alive.

Mika by the way could have easily had 4 goals tonight with the last one the post in OT.

Not even mad...this team has far exceeded anything anyone could have possibly hoped for this season.

Oh and for those Georgie haters who were panning Quinn for playing him....sorry fellas but you were wrong as he played well and he saved our asses tonight and kept us in the game long enough for Buchie to get that tying goal.

And the goal in OT was deflected and tho it sux he didn't stop it...hard to blame him for the loss.

One last thing, imagine what a healthy Avs team would have done to us tonight in the 2nd game of a back to back? Think 6-2 loss.

They are my pick to get out of the West...they are uber talented and loaded.

Curious, how many of y'all would have taken 3 of 4 points before the Stars/Avs back to backs? I know for shit sure I'd have been all aboard...what about you?

Anybody who was expecting 4/4 points on this trip before it started was kidding themselves. I don't care how many injuries Colorado has. We weren't exactly icing a complete roster also plus the back to back and travel. People only see what they want to see I guess.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Man if this stupid virus keeps Panarin from breaking 100 I’m going to be very upset

f***ing what like the 8th time ever in like 100 years and we’re gonna be deprived of it potentially
I see that and raise you not watching Liverpool win the PL trophy. We're 22 points up with 9 games to play.

I know bad things are happening but this is still important me. Sorry.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
At least it didn’t interfere with the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl. That would have been the Chiefest Chiefing of all time
Word, this is the most Liverpool thing ever.

Sounds like they're going closed doors so we will win it but the parade is out for now. I'm not even sure we'll lift it. Nobody will be there. Maybe just for tv? Nobody knows how this works.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Word, this is the most Liverpool thing ever.

Sounds like they're going closed doors so we will win it but the parade is out for now. I'm not even sure we'll lift it. Nobody will be there. Maybe just for tv? Nobody knows how this works.
ya that sounds like some massive blue balls lol

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I'm ready tho

I got my official WWE United Kingdom Champion belt today.

upload_2020-3-12_2-14-11.jpeg

It do be baller af tho

Reactions: Machinehead

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I was at the game. Live in Colorado and watch the Avs quite a bit. This is the best game I've ever seen Francouz play. Could have easily been 6-2 Rangers

Well aren't you the lucky bastard who was at the game? lol

I agree with you as I've watched most of the Avs games this year as I'm a MacKinnon, Burakovsky, Grubauer owner in my big $$ fantasy league and tho Francouz has played very very well this year, tonight he was on an even different and more elite level than most of his games.

He was phenomenal and tho quite lucky at times, he was the difference in the game as Rangers easily could have won the game and fairly easily as well. But this kind of shit happens when your a really good team like the Avs are as you find ways to win even when your skating mostly 3rd and 4th liners as they did tonight with all their injuries.

It's going to be really interesting to see if the Avs once they get the Mackinnon's, Rantanen's, Kadri's, Burakovsky's back if they can get past the Stars and Blues because both those teams are seemingly kryptonite for the Avs as their style of play causes the Avs to play a more grinding and greasy type game which they are not used to playing.

The Avs would love to play a team like the Rangers any day of the week compared to those two teams...that's for damn sure.

FinRanger

Jan 15, 2013
Zibanejad does always the same move on breakaways. He is the hottest player in the league so people scout him. Might want to try something else once in a while.

Reactions: Larrybiv

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
I see that and raise you not watching Liverpool win the PL trophy. We're 22 points up with 9 games to play.

I know bad things are happening but this is still important me. Sorry.
God obviously created the virus as a last resort in fear of the Koppites reaction

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
It was a nice game to finish off the season, guys battled hard to the end, Mika a crossbar away from the W.

Judging by everything coming out tonight, looks like the NHL will be following suit with the NBA tomorrow and ending the season. Will be very interesting to see how they decide the playoffs should they still happen in a month or two.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It was a nice game to finish off the season, guys battled hard to the end, Mika a crossbar away from the W.

Judging by everything coming out tonight, looks like the NHL will be following suit with the NBA tomorrow and ending the season. Will be very interesting to see how they decide the playoffs should they still happen in a month or two.
The NBA season isn't over, though. I doubt either one of them ends.

Reactions: egelband

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Zibanejad does always the same move on breakaways. He is the hottest player in the league so people scout him. Might want to try something else once in a while.
He gets to his backhand faster than any goalie can get over. He beats them every time. He doesn't necessarily finish, roofing the backhand is not easy. But it's a video game cheat move if he can execute.

Reactions: romba

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad