GDT: RANGERS @ avalanche | 10pm | MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Quinn really needs to knock it the f*** off with some of these line combos/decisions. Kakko and Gauthier had the best scoring chances in the 3rd period until the goal and didn't see a shift afterwards.

Meanwhile the likes of Greg the leg McKegg and Steven Fogerty are getting a regular shift.
I've really f***ing had it with these AHL tweeners that come up and have one good game then get chance after chance to be successful despite doing nothing to earn it.

Reactions: RiffyNYR61

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Quinn really needs to knock it the f*** off with some of these line combos/decisions. Kakko and Gauthier had the best scoring chances in the 3rd period until the goal and didn't see a shift afterwards.

Meanwhile the likes of Greg the leg McKegg and Steven Fogerty are getting a regular shift.
That and the Lemieux thing blows my mind. I like this coach, but what the actual f?

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Can’t play Kakko and Gauthier for defensive reasons right Quinn? Gotta get f***ing Lemieux out there who is actually worse defensively and doesn’t have have the offensive skill they do. Literally brings nothing in that situation.

I just can’t understand. Then you factor in his brain dead penalty and it makes even less sense. He should’ve been stapled to the bench. Wtf.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Quick thoughts:

-Is Lemmy the new Howden? Seems AV has his new favorite. Dumbass penalty, for sure.
-I thought Georgiev played pretty well, actually. 2 PP goals and a deflection. Fox messed up by letting Compher get free right in front.
-One point is better than no points, but definitely hurts. Going by Sports Club Stats, we have a 22% chance of making the playoffs. Had we gotten the extra point, it would've been 30%. If we lost outright, we'd have dropped to 15%. Essentially, we're at a standstill until we can start getting meaningful points, but the odds are against us still.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Just trade Georgiev already. He's rusty as all hell and he's already an inconsistent mentality type goalie. His value was guaranteed to drop the longer this goes on.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Im still at a loss of words here. I cant find the right ones to understand why Lemieux was on the f***ING ICE in OT.

DQ needs his head examined for science.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
He played well.. what's your issue. Last goal was tipped, screen on another.

The three goalie situations has created two extremely rusty goalies that are both off their rhythm and timing. Rolling a starter and two backups gives you two bad backups.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
At least Panarin has time to get healthy when the season gets postponed until April. He has to be hurt. He hasn't shot the puck all that much since the ASG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad