GDT: Rangers at Devils part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Overblown drama in a hockey game? Time to cover hockey.

ESPN is garbage. I haven't watched much of it since the lockout ended. Been watching NHL Tonight which triumphs.

Oh they are dreadful, but Marty was in the top 10 on sportscenter so I wanted to peep it. Story before it was Crosby's nose, and then Melrose trying to explain why the Rags stink. I just enjoy when people outside of hockey have to talk about how awesome Marty is. The save they picked happened to be that amazing GIF right there.

Also Bleed :laugh: you had me rolling with that one. Impossible to read that without reading it in Chico's voice. Best part I think he might say that almost word for word.

I think I remember that game you are talking about when Butler scored. It sounds really familiar.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oh they are dreadful, but Marty was in the top 10 on sportscenter so I wanted to peep it. Story before it was Crosby's nose, and then Melrose trying to explain why the Rags stink. I just enjoy when people outside of hockey have to talk about how awesome Marty is. The save they picked happened to be that amazing GIF right there.

Also Bleed :laugh: you had me rolling with that one. Impossible to read that without reading it in Chico's voice. Best part I think he might say that almost word for word.

I think I remember that game you are talking about when Butler scored. It sounds really familiar.
Haha don't ask why Chico brought up the part about Bylsma playing for the River Rats. Sounds like something Chico would point out though!:laugh:

Butler didn't score against us, but he almost did in 10/11. If I remember right it might have been a game right after Marty came back from injury. Remember he had an injury early in 10/11, and another one later on. I remember Chico saying how sharp Marty looked. Of course I'm sure we wound up giving up 3 or 4 goals while scoring 1, all while outshooting Ottawa. Typical MacClunker game.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
tumblr_mhs5qe6msi1r2ytiwo1_400.gif

Looks even more impressive in gif form.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Haha don't ask why Chico brought up the part about Bylsma playing for the River Rats. Sounds like something Chico would point out though!:laugh:

Butler didn't score against us, but he almost did in 10/11. If I remember right it might have been a game right after Marty came back from injury. Remember he had an injury early in 10/11, and another one later on. I remember Chico saying how sharp Marty looked. Of course I'm sure we wound up giving up 3 or 4 goals while scoring 1, all while outshooting Ottawa. Typical MacClunker game.

jesus, man, youre memory lol...ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->