Rumor: Rangers at Citi Field for 2018 Winter Classic

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Mostly this. It was a ton of fun when it was just the Winter Classic (and the Heritage classic for Canadian teams) but now with the Stadium Series, it's just too much

Your avatar photo always reminds me of the classic photo of Messier strangling Jason Blake, lol... So much so that when I glance by your avatar I think it's the Messier photo....

Last edited:

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Your avatar photo always reminds me of the classic photo of Messier strangling Jason Blake, lol... So much so that when I glance by your avatar I think it's the Messier photo....

I think I will never ever have Messier in my avatar. Don't worry haha

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Beyond pumped for this. Don't care if it is a road game. Rangers game in Citi Field is going to be awesome. It may be labeled a road game, but it'll be dominated by Ranger fans.

Hopefully I'll get two opportunities to buy tickets (Mets 20 game holder and Rangers half season holder).

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
If it's true I'm excited to see these two teams play. As a Sabres fan their hasn't been much to get excited about other than Eichel as of late.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Probably won't be able to make this one. But the one in Philly and both stadium series games against the devils/isles were incredible experiences. Would definitely recommend anyone go if they can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->