GDT: Rangers at Canes

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I think we need to get Svech off the 4th line. Maybe put him on the 3rd and move McGinn or Zykov down?

Remember when I complained about Svech being on the 4th line and was told "Oh dont worry its really not the 4th line", well clearly it is, and that kid needs more minutes on a scoring line. Unless you want him to wind up like Boychuck

I'd love to go to this game, but I'm concerned I'd wind up severely beating a Rangers fan at some point so I'll just watch on TV.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Without going back and looking, haven’t they been a nightmarish matchup for the better part of 10 years? Seems that way to me but could be recent years clouding my memory.

10-22-8 going back to 08-09.

NHL.com - Stats

The domination of Vigneault's Rangers over Peters' Canes stood out to me visually, even in a year in which Carolina (arguably) finally had the edge in overall talent.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah... I am not sure who I feel about PDG instead of Zykov. This pre season several predicted Zykov was going to be on the 1st line too.

The more I think about this. The more it means we might see Svech on the 3rd line.

Last edited:

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Remember when I complained about Svech being on the 4th line and was told "Oh dont worry its really not the 4th line", well clearly it is, and that kid needs more minutes on a scoring line. Unless you want him to wind up like Boychuck

I'd love to go to this game, but I'm concerned I'd wind up severely beating a Rangers fan at some point so I'll just watch on TV.

2 games in to the season and you’re worrying about Svechnikov ending up like Boychuk?

C’mon man :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad