GDT: Ranger vs. Sabres - 7:00 PM EST - I A'int Loffen No More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Have at 'er, guys!

I think we need somebody to step up and attempt to develop into a GDT-maker of @Loffen status (until his triumphant return). This is as much effort as I can put into these threads from work, and some days I wouldn't even be able to do this much.

Reactions: Cassano

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Have at 'er, guys!

I think we need somebody to step up and attempt to develop into a GDT-maker of @Loffen status (until his triumphant return). This is as much effort as I can put into these threads from work, and some days I wouldn't even be able to do this much.
It's fine imo. Someone can drop in after and fancy post it up if they want. Really the only thing I like from the fancy GDTs is the quotes part or new injuries/scratches, I can give two craps about the lines that end up changing a million times before and during games. I'm also *that guy* who rolls his eyes at the 'guess the line combos' thread so what do I know lol

Reactions: Harbour Dog

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-buffalo-sabres.gif

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
The Sabres are a diarrhea team coming off an OTL to Detroit last night. They should be tired and demoralized. If we lose Quinn should be arrested on the spot.

Good opportunity for Panarin to get off the schneid, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad