GDT: ranger from the big city slips it in darlings gaping five hole

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

:laugh:

The Hornets are also one of three teams to lose to the 3-18 Chicago Bulls. The Panthers I'm still not really sold on right now. The Canes gonna 'Cane.

I can't think of a more mediocre sports region with 3 or more big-league teams than the Carolinas. Tennessee has seen the Predators make the Finals last season and the Memphis Grizzlies are typically a playoff team. Cleveland has a recent NBA championship and a recent World Series appearance. Tampa has the Lightning who are really good. Houston just saw their Baseball team win their first World Series. Atlanta saw the Falcons in the last Super Bowl and the Hawks were always a playoff team until now.

Maybe Phoenix is worse than us?

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles

:laugh:

The Hornets are also one of three teams to lose to the 3-18 Chicago Bulls. The Panthers I'm still not really sold on right now. The Canes gonna 'Cane.

I can't think of a more mediocre sports region with 3 or more big-league teams than the Carolinas. Tennessee has seen the Predators make the Finals last season and the Memphis Grizzlies are typically a playoff team. Cleveland has a recent NBA championship and a recent World Series appearance. Tampa has the Lightning who are really good. Houston just saw their Baseball team win their first World Series. Atlanta saw the Falcons in the last Super Bowl and the Hawks were always a playoff team until now.

Maybe Phoenix is worse than us?

DC has the biggest championship drought of all the big cities w 4 major tems. Capitals and Nationals are laughable choke artists. Redskins and Wizards are just pathetic.

Not 1 championship in 15 years I lived there. Not that I gave a f***. I loved to laugh at them and their pathetic fans.

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
I'm ready to package Faulk and Rask and see what we can get....Faulk is an embarrassment defensively, if he is not scoring he's a negative player on the ice. Rask...I dont know where I even start there. he hasn't won a one on one battle in a year and a half, and my lord how did I not see how slow he was before this year....

Someone talk me out of this. If you agree, point me in the direction of the best swap.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
DC has the biggest championship drought of all the big cities w 4 major tems. Capitals and Nationals are laughable choke artists. Redskins and Wizards are just pathetic.

Not 1 championship in 15 years I lived there. Not that I gave a ****. I loved to laugh at them and their pathetic fans.

Actually, I think Minnesota owns that "title". Their last title was the 1991 Twins. That is also the last time one of their big-4 teams played in a Championship Final and interestingly enough the North Stars played in that years Stanley Cup.

But yeah, Washington is bad too.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I have a feeling that "Orange Julius" is going to henceforth be part of the lexicon on this board going forward.

nutrient-dense-homemade-orange-julius-recipe-picture-the-nourishing-gourmet.jpg

Emphasis on the "homemade" part, if I understand the meme

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Scoring one goal doesn't win many games so in the end Darling peeing in his own net ends up being fairly irrelevant. Still, mistakes like that happen once or maybe twice in a long career, not twice in the same season.

I actually thought he kept us in it in the second half of the game. This one hurt a bit. They worked hard to generate chances, just no finish in this bunch. Hard to fix that.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
The Rangers really have our number. We haven't won at MSG once in the last 13th times? It's amazing how they dominate us, we just can't match their speed and aggessiveness. It's no surprise we took so many penalties.

Darling's play outside that mistake was actually pretty good IMO, but that flub is inexcusable and definitely changed the momentum. If it was any other team I would say it changed the outcome of the game, but the rangers were having their way all night. If that didn't happen I think we might have had the 1 goal lead going into the 3rd, but I know we would have still blown it in the third and probably still lost in regulation.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->