RANG E and R and S

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
I cannot possibly be the only one that cringes whenever that song is played during a stoppage, can I?

Cheesy does not even begin to describe it.

I loathe it.

I loathe it tenfold that afterwords it's actually stuck in my head... Like a little spawn of a cheesy musical satan...

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
It's so stupid. And it's weird that I never hear it while I'm at the Garden but I can hear it while watching the games on tv...

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I have found the music guy at the Garden to be responsive to fan feedback. Someone tell him you don't like it, and that'll be that.

The reason it sucks is because it's an old song covered by some hipsters.

PMantis24

LGR!
Nov 17, 2010
NYC
Absolutely cannot stand that stupid song. It's like nails on a blackboard every time I hear it. It comes in loud and clear on TV. Wonder if the players are thinking the same thing if they can hear it.

dubidubidu

Apr 27, 2012
SI,NY 10304
The real shame is that there's a song that The Misfits recorded for the Rangers that never gets played..

but yeah, I definitely cringe everytime I hear it..

terrrrrible

Feb 3, 2010
Connecticut
When I was at a game this year, it came on and I went "What the heck is this?!?!" My fiancee said they play it every game, and I swore I'd never heard it before. Then about every game after that I heard it when we were watching the games on TV. So awful.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Were they to actually play the SPL version and not the bad corporate idea that was the wannabe teen punk mix they have of it now, it might be more tolerable.

But the majority of stadium music is horrible, so...

wr50l

Nov 5, 2011
Were they to actually play the SPL version and not the bad corporate idea that was the wannabe teen punk mix they have of it now, it might be more tolerable.

But the majority of stadium music is horrible, so...

I have not heard that at Ibrox in my lifetime haha. Some stuff should stay retired ... although it's not as bad as some people are making it out to be.

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
I heard this song on the MSG broadcast last night. Do not like it. Some teams have it much worse. I'm thankful its only once a game considering the song Blackhawks fans have to sit through every time they score a goal at home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad