Randy Must Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
I think the only hope of RC fired at this point is if nobody shows up at the home games. Yeah, there's the already paid ticket holders, but loss of other revenue and the embarrassment of an empty arena may finally start getting to Samueli to do something. Of course, we all know that half our attendance if for the other teams, so that's going to be tough to accomplish.

Regardless of the tanking opinions, I think you still get rid of the cancer in the room. It can only spread and get worse... and the longer it goes on, the tougher it is to heal.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I think the only hope of RC fired at this point is if nobody shows up at the home games. Yeah, there's the already paid ticket holders, but loss of other revenue and the embarrassment of an empty arena may finally start getting to Samueli to do something. Of course, we all know that half our attendance if for the other teams, so that's going to be tough to accomplish.

Regardless of the tanking opinions, I think you still get rid of the cancer in the room. It can only spread and get worse... and the longer it goes on, the tougher it is to heal.

i'll be doing my part

zero interest in attending another game this season

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
I'd say I will also do my part, but not attending the game in Denver in March is all I can do. Will save me some $, though!

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
If only Hughes was 6+ Ide be more comphy with him as a nhl center
I used to not like the idea of small smurf Centers until i saw more & more teams have them & they skate around teams like the Ducks. Crosby is like 5'9 & Duchene is like 5'10 i'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad