Confirmed with Link: Randy Lee to be arraigned in Buffalo court

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2010

May 23, 2011
Coles notes? Paid site

The Athletic is well worth the cost IMO - hadn't ever done the paywall sites before but this one is good.

The short story:
-Lee gave a fake name ("Rick") and work position(s) ("IT" & "Physical therapy") to the driver.
-Lee was in with the driver and creeped him out
-Lee later re-requested that specific driver to pick him up
-Lee made a number of sexual suggestive comments after rubbing the driver's shoulder
-Lee made a number of passes at the driver hinting at a desire for sexual activity with the driver
-Lee touched himself in a sexually inappropriate way and showed the driver
-Driver did not know the true identity of Lee until they cross referenced other details and discovered there was no "Rick". Eventually found out it was Randy Lee.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
The Athletic is well worth the cost IMO - hadn't ever done the paywall sites before but this one is good.

The short story:
-Lee gave a fake name ("Rick") and work position(s) ("IT" & "Physical therapy") to the driver.
-Lee made a number of sexual suggestive comments after rubbing the driver's shoulder
-Lee made a number of passes at the driver hinting at a desire for sexual activity with the driver
-Driver did not know the true identity of Lee until they cross referenced other details and discovered there was no "Rick". Eventually found out it was Randy Lee.
If true, Lee’s a loser.

Reactions: gab6511

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
This guy is getting fired and It cannot happen any faster.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013

The short story:

Randy Lee needs to get a grip on things. Ohhhhh he already did!

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I don't see why a 19 year old male would make these claims out of the blue. This is not a situation where Lee is famous and the person wants to make a quick buck settling the case.

If any part of this story is remotely true, there is no way you want to have Lee around 17-20 year old prospects of the organization.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Ahhh yesss if I ever wanted to get money from an NHL team, I sure think of the Ottawa Senators and Euegene Melnym.

Motherf***er did it, what a disgusting piece of shit. Fire his dumbass.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
The optics are too bad for him to stay in his position no matter what the outcome. I imagine that it may end up being thrown out for the above mentioned reasons, and things left at he said he said.

Sounds so surreal, so awkward, it's as though there aren't actual places where you can go to pick up dudes of any age.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
The optics are too bad for him to stay in his position no matter what the outcome. I imagine that it may end up being thrown out for the above mentioned reasons, and things left at he said he said.

Sounds so surreal, so awkward, it's as though there aren't actual places where you can go to pick up dudes of any age.
Grindr, Gay bars To start.

I don't think the gay part of this really matters. If the driver was female, the end result is still just as creepy and still totally inappropriate behaviour. Generally overtly sexual advances like this in very close spaces aren't generally taken well in any form.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011

There are so many places actually.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
So randy Randy's lawyer argued in court that rubbing someone's shoulders is not harassment. Clearly "Rick" was rubbing the driver's shoulders. This wasn't the case of someone making something up but rather the Ass GM getting busted for doing unsavoury things while on a business trip. Regardless of whether or not the court finds him guilty, there's no way Randy Can Play in the Senators front office anymore.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad