GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Jerry loves him, he needs to get him to rehab

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
He’s been to rehab since he became an nfl player. There are just some people that you can’t help. Unfortunately, he seems like he doesn’t care. Time to say bye bye.

Officially Gregory has been to rehab twice as a member of the Cowboys. Unofficially it might be as ( pardon the pun ) high as four times. It's too bad because the guy has the physical tools to be an All-Pro every season. I guess it's another classic example of a guy with a million dollar body and a 10 cent brain. :(

Reactions: fin8

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
Officially Gregory has been to rehab twice as a member of the Cowboys. Unofficially it might be as ( pardon the pun ) high as four times. It's too bad because the guy has the physical tools to be an All-Pro every season. I guess it's another classic example of a guy with a million dollar body and a 10 cent brain. :(
I thought he was well on his way when he stayed clean all year. But then the offseason came, and here we are once again. He most likely would’ve been a great player. Hopefully, he gets crap together and lives a cleaner life.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Yeah, time to say goodbye. The guy had more than enough chances to straighten himself up and do the right thing but he keeps letting the team down. That's a shame because he's a good player but at some point enough is enough.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
He will play again. How many chances has Gordon had?
And I'm fine with it when these guys aren't getting in trouble in ways that hurt others. If trying to stay clean to play football can help turn their lives around, great. If a team is willing to set aside the spot and cap space for these guys, that's up to the team.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Y'know, for as much **** Jerruh gets for being an incompetent buffoon/racist, the guy at the very least looks out for his players.

Giving Gregory more leash in the form of an extension is a pretty bold thing to do considering how many times he's gotten popped for drugs. I kinda respect that, as dumb as it seems on the surface.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
With how Stephen/Jerry been talking. A change maybe coming to the NFL program.

Also he apparently didn’t fail a test. Just missed one.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Y'know, for as much **** Jerruh gets for being an incompetent buffoon/racist, the guy at the very least looks out for his players.

Giving Gregory more leash in the form of an extension is a pretty bold thing to do considering how many times he's gotten popped for drugs. I kinda respect that, as dumb as it seems on the surface.

But does Gregory get a dime of this since he is suspended or is Jerry really just manipulating cap space?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad