random thoughts on the habs

habsFan79

Jan 27, 2014
first love this board been on here for 10+ years back when it was a white screen and people posted like a word document but I don't post very often but I was bored so here it is

marc bergevin: so far his work has been average, liked the management team he put in, liked kids stay with the vets, dis like coach, briere signing but ill give him more time before I fully judge him

therrein: last year thought I was wrong and maybe he was the right coach, good system, players were buying in, this year train wreck in spite of our good record a lot of core players took a step back gally,eller,chucky, subban, emelin because I feel he killed their confidence

subban: great talent feel he's maturing but he needs to play with confidence and a edge without taking stupid selfish penalties, love him and hope he signs for long term

price : superstar

chucky: I feel going to be a star in this league, needs a little confidence and a coach that knows how to use him

eller, emelin: confidence also

gorges: like him but I feel we need a player that can do more, we need a gorges and murray mix someone good defensively block shots clear the net and can drop them if need be and points aren't a concern maybe tinordi can be that guy

plex, patches,: does their jobs

Davey: he gets a lot of crap but he's a good player but not a player you win with, he's a nhl player without a doubt, he's a place filler till a better player takes it

gally: fireball who drives the net with a purpose, feel he's wasted on dd/patches line bring back gally eller gally line:yo:

briere, bouillion, gionta: past their primes need to move on

prust and moen: fill a need pk and grit

bork: would try to find a taker but contact is manageable no need to take another bad contract

murray: would mind having back as a 7th dman

markov:one of my favorite players but a one year contact or trade him at the deadline is the right move, leave a hero or stay too long and become the villain

bornival: spark plug like him

beaulieu tindori and pateryn deserve a spot on this team sooner than later

sorry about the long post

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
I have one thought to share now:I wish we had Tim Murray as GM but I am happy for Buffalo having him because being born in Buffalo, I root for them almost as much as Habs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad