OT: Random Jeff carter request

Flyers845

Jan 19, 2006
Philadelphia Pa
Anyone have any pictures or video of Jeff carter getting hit with the plastic beer bottle in Washington right after the 2007-08 playoffs game 7 against the caps. I've been searching for anything but any videos that come up are disabled due to copyright. I've found one maxim magizine video where he shoots an apple off a goalie head and they briefly bring it up and show a short clip. Thanks!

RIPRichardsCarter

Jun 8, 2009
Anyone have any pictures or video of Jeff carter getting hit with the plastic beer bottle in Washington right after the 2007-08 playoffs game 7 against the caps. I've been searching for anything but any videos that come up are disabled due to copyright. I've found one maxim magizine video where he shoots an apple off a goalie head and they briefly bring it up and show a short clip. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf9ZG__gNQs

1:23

RoDu

May 22, 2003
Winnipeg
Visit site
lol I remember that, there used to be this large photo from a half second after Lupul scored the GWG, the reactions on the Cap's fans faces was priceless

RJ8812*

he's definitely not the only person that wants to throw a beer bottle at him :sarcasm: (but not really)

nuclear reactor

Apr 5, 2010
Is it true that Carter was hit with a bottle just when he was about to shoot in Game 6 when he had an open net to win the game?

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I had the pic with the bottle in mid flight and the culprit in plain view. I had it as my avatar with a comment "This Bud's for you." Cant seem to find it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad