Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
WeeFirstAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif

Don't know about that one...

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Whites agent must be sweating lol. Why didn't they wait until the Rams signed Ramsey is beyond me. Anyway happy that's finally done.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Rams basically had no choice after giving up a stupid amount of assets to get him.

It also means they now have 40% of their cap tied up in 3 players (Goff, Donald, and now Ramsey) because Ramsey rightly realized he could take them to the cleaners due to said trade.

That's really bad cap management lol. Donald is easily worth his money but Goff and i'd even argue Ramsey aren't worth that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: DueDiligence

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Rams basically had no choice after giving up a stupid amount of assets to get him.

It also means they now have 40% of their cap tied up in 3 players (Goff, Donald, and now Ramsey) because Ramsey rightly realized he could take them to the cleaners due to said trade.

That's really bad cap management lol. Donald is easily worth his money but Goff and i'd even argue Ramsey aren't worth that much.

It's shit timing for the rest of us, too. Does anyone think the cap is going to keep going up?
I don't, and can't wait to pay Griffin and Adams to stick around after this setting of the bar. /s

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
It's shit timing for the rest of us, too. Does anyone think the cap is going to keep going up?
I don't, and can't wait to pay Griffin and Adams to stick around after this setting of the bar. /s

It really shouldn't set the market given the Ramsey situation is pretty unique. White's contract should have been the bar considering he's probably the best all around corner in the NFL but of course some dumbass team has to ruin it for everyone lol.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
There's no point in any team singing anyone unless you have Patrick Mahomes. May as well be in the mud unless you have the best QB in the league IMO.
Non-elite QBs can win the Super Bowl. Goff really just needs a high-end RB and line. The Rams can 100% go all the way with him, but when Gurley lost effectiveness and the line wasn't as good, Goff got exposed. They just really need Akers to be really good.

Reactions: David Suzuki

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad