Movies: Rambo 5

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
This excites me every bit as much as the news that Abba is reuniting. :sarcasm: Who needs retread entertainment when Rudy Giuliani's next news conference is probably only hours away?

Reactions: Eisen

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Are they going to attach the guns to his walker or something?

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
More info with some photos

It looks like he's going to be completely covered up (i.e. no more tank tops and, instead, long sleeves) and not showing his muscles. I wonder if he's self conscious that his body isn't what it was even 10 years ago. If I recall, he was caught bringing HGH through an airport around the time that he was filming the last Rambo, so he was juicing then to look better. He might not be this time, so it'd be understandable if he's deliberately being more modest.

Also, that video at the end was pretty interesting. That's the first that I've heard that Rambo was originally filmed committing suicide at the end of First Blood and Stallone talked the director into filming an alternate ending that includes the big pyrotechnics scene that we all remember.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Granted it was ten years ago, but Rambo (2008) is only second to First Blood in the franchise. I thought Rambo was excellent.

agreed, very underrated film. alot of fun

Count me in. I saw it in the theaters and loved it (unexpectedly).

I had to see it in French and I still enjoyed a lot :laugh:

I liked it easily the 2nd best movie of the franchise.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Granted it was ten years ago, but Rambo (2008) is only second to First Blood in the franchise. I thought Rambo was excellent.

Easily 2nd best Rambo movie.

That boat conversation scene with those mercs (1 of them singing) was great.

Lukin1978

Feb 27, 2008
The North
6B3D051F-B213-495B-AD46-E353BADDC216.jpeg

Hopefully no brokeback rambo

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It's got the bow and arrow and the knife, but, other than that, it looks more like a generic Stallone movie than a "Rambo" movie to me. At least the last one had him in a familiar location with longer-than-usual hair. I hope that the actual movie feels more Rambo-ish.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad