Signing(s): Rajon Rondo re-signs with the Lakers

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don't get it. He's bad at both ends, the team is worse when he's on the court, and then there's the attitude stuff as well. It's better to have no traditional PG than Rondo.

It's hard to have a negative rating with LeBron on the court but Rondo (and a couple others) made it happen. The only players LeBron had a negative rating with this past season were Bullock (-2.1), Mykhailiuk (-3.6), Wagner (-4.1), and Rondo (-5.4). LeBron and Rondo two man lineups were -56 for the entire season, which was easily the worst for LeBron. The only player Rondo had a positive rating with was Zubac.

Reactions: Morozov

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
They missed out on most of the good bench/depth guys waiting on Kawhi's decision, it happens.

i wouldn't say they missed out given the ridiculous contracts a lot of those guys got

they had a damn good offseason. especially compared to last season when they didn't sign any shooters. brought in guys like cook, green, and daniels as well as boogie to fill the void at C. all they need now is a SF like iggy or bradley and they're set

Reactions: The Night King

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I don't get it. He's bad at both ends, the team is worse when he's on the court, and then there's the attitude stuff as well. It's better to have no traditional PG than Rondo.

It's hard to have a negative rating with LeBron on the court but Rondo (and a couple others) made it happen. The only players LeBron had a negative rating with this past season were Bullock (-2.1), Mykhailiuk (-3.6), Wagner (-4.1), and Rondo (-5.4). LeBron and Rondo two man lineups were -56 for the entire season, which was easily the worst for LeBron. The only player Rondo had a positive rating with was Zubac.

Zubac and he worked out a lot while both were out of the lineup. Made their PnR work to perfection.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->