Pre-Game Talk: RAIDS?

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
If we want a truly effective raid, we need to hit an unsuspecting target. Perds fans will see us coming a mile away.

The Flyers also play tonight. We should send a few keyboard warriors to create havoc in their PGT.

Perhaps a "storm warning"

1024px-Isaias_2020_track.png

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
If you classify something classic then you are saying its old

I guess it just depends how you define "classic." I don't relate that to time period whatsoever. I'm not a big fan of most of the more recent movies and I don't watch many TV shows but there are works that I would consider classic that are very recent, like Twin Peaks The Return (2017) and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)... Neither of those are old by any means

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
So this "raid" needs to be better organized. It clearly cannot be sanctioned, although it may be known of and ignored by the bosses. It needs to operate a little outside the board rules and operate out of our barn, while not having explicit approval of our barn.

I know just the people.

Strike_Team_S1.jpg
i still haven't watched the last two episodes. i read how it ended, but if i don't watch that means it isn't really over.

similarly, i've not watched the last season of justified. i will at some point, but until i do i get to live in a world with "new" justified to watch.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
THERE IS NO CERTAINTY IF THIS GETS SANCTIONED, BUT I THINK THAT WE SHOULD RAID SOMEONE AGAIN. I AM STILL KINDA SAD, I WASN'T THERE FOR THE PANTHERS.

AND IF WE DO THIS, WE SHOULD BE A WEE BIT MORE ORGANISED.

I'm all for Brigading but I should probably let my warning from the Florida fiasco expire first.

Plus the NSH board is pretty small and sad, and they haven't said anything outrageous. It be like kicking a sick cat.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I'm all for Brigading but I should probably let my warning from the Florida fiasco expire first.

Plus the NSH board is pretty small and sad, and they haven't said anything outrageous. It be like kicking a sick cat.
That is probably wise in this situation. By the way, don’t share information about your warnings. I have actually been warned for that in the past...

There is an important difference between those two. I like cats.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
That is probably wise in this situation. By the way, don’t share information about your warnings. I have actually been warned for that in the past...

There is an important difference between those two. I like cats.
What happens if you reveal you've been warned while warning someone else to not reveal that they've been warned?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad