Raiders to play in SF Giants ballpark next year

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Doesn't surprise me the 49ers wouldn't allow this. Despite many other teams (Cowboys, Giants, Jets etc) not playing in the city (or in some cases state) they call home, the Raiders playing in SF wouldn't be a good look.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Everyone knew mark Davis was going to have to come back with his tail between his legs to Oakland. I hope they charge him a ridiculous rate for the year.

Reactions: OmniCube

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Doubt that will be case

They will likely drop that absurd lawsuit and Raiders will play one more year as part of any deal

And if not hopefully the courts when they throw out that nonsensical and clearly political lawsuit they order Oakland to pay for NFL/Raider legal fees

Reactions: DaaaaB's
Sep 19, 2008
Everyone knew mark Davis was going to have to come back with his tail between his legs to Oakland. I hope they charge him a ridiculous rate for the year.

I don't understand what the problem with the Coliseum is. I drove by it on 880 North going to Berkeley over the summer. It seemed in a prime location.

Then again, the A's have been trying to get out of there for years. Can't they just revamp the coliseum?

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I don't understand what the problem with the Coliseum is. I drove by it on 880 North going to Berkeley over the summer. It seemed in a prime location.

Then again, the A's have been trying to get out of there for years. Can't they just revamp the coliseum?

You can't get a grasp of something simply by driving past it.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Doubt that will be case

They will likely drop that absurd lawsuit and Raiders will play one more year as part of any deal

And if not hopefully the courts when they throw out that nonsensical and clearly political lawsuit they order Oakland to pay for NFL/Raider legal fees
Yeah, because if anyone has gotten screwed over here it's the Raiders and NFL...

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The city of Oakland owes the Raiders and Mark Davis nothing. They've used their city for the past 3 years while building a new stadium in another city, while never giving the city of Oakland a realistic a chance to keep the team. They can either play on the city's financial terms or try to find another stadium real quick that isn't in the 49ers territorial region. Good luck with that.

Reactions: OmniCube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->