Raiders to get offensive and defensive ROY?

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Josh Jacobs is a no brainer.

Maxx Crosby should get defensive rookie of the year.

Only rookie that had more sacks than him was Allen by .5

Crosby has 4 pass deflected compared to Allen's zero.

forced fumbles: Crosby 4 Allen 2

TFL: Crosby 19 Allen 12

solo tackles: Crosby 36 Allen 31

Those are the two clear cut defensive nominees. I say Crosby gets it. Only thing Josh Allen has on him is .5 of a sack.

Has the same team ever won offensive and defense ROY before?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Josh Jacobs is a no brainer.

Maxx Crosby should get defensive rookie of the year.

Only rookie that had more sacks than him was Allen by .5

Crosby has 4 pass deflected compared to Allen's zero.

forced fumbles: Crosby 4 Allen 2

TFL: Crosby 19 Allen 12

solo tackles: Crosby 36 Allen 31

Those are the two clear cut defensive nominees. I say Crosby gets it. Only thing Josh Allen has on him is .5 of a sack.

Has the same team ever won offensive and defense ROY before?
Jacobs missed 3 games. So, potentially opens the door for someone else. Crosby, not a household name, so would not surprise if someone else got the nod.

DK Metcalf had 58 catches for 900 yards, 7 TDs. Probably the closest competition to Jacobs.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
My predictions would be A.J. Brown and Nick Bosa for the two awards.

Brown put up over 1000 yards and 9 total TDs while playing a major role in his team making the playoffs. Jacobs will be right there and I'd have no issue with him winning OROY but the games he missed at the end could cost him. Murray should be in the conversation as well.

I think Bosa is a lock for DROY. Allen and Crosby put up comparable individual numbers to Bosa but his pressure rate is ridiculous and among the best in the league. He also plays for a winning team and we know the national attention is a factor. Voters have seen Bosa making big splash plays over and over again in these national TV games. If you want to go further and look at a site like PFF and how they graded the players, it's not even close as Bosa is far ahead of the other two because of his impact with his pass rush and run defense.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
My predictions would be A.J. Brown and Nick Bosa for the two awards.

Brown put up over 1000 yards and 9 total TDs while playing a major role in his team making the playoffs. Jacobs will be right there and I'd have no issue with him winning OROY but the games he missed at the end could cost him. Murray should be in the conversation as well.

I think Bosa is a lock for DROY. Allen and Crosby put up comparable individual numbers to Bosa but his pressure rate is ridiculous and among the best in the league. He also plays for a winning team and we know the national attention is a factor. Voters have seen Bosa making big splash plays over and over again in these national TV games. If you want to go further and look at a site like PFF and how they graded the players, it's not even close as Bosa is far ahead of the other two because of his impact with his pass rush and run defense.

I feel like Allen and Crosby both have better stats than bosa...

Crosby definitely better stats than Allen.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Miles Sanders was awesome and he wasn't even the featured back half the year. Had like 800 yards rushing and 500 receiving. Forgot about AJ Brown too.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Bosa fairly easily. Too bad that White was injured in first few weeks. He was monster in second half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad