Pre-Game Talk: Ragnars vs [NHL All Star Josh Bailey and the] Icelanders - 1/13/18 - 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Figures probably our best matchup center with Tavares and Crosby is out this weekend.
I guess one positive is its being reported that Kreider can start to workout as soon as his pain tolerance allows him to.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Figures probably our best matchup center with Tavares and Crosby is out this weekend.
I guess one positive is its being reported that Kreider can start to workout as soon as his pain tolerance allows him to.

Hope he is jumping out of swimming pools in no time!
:wave:

Reactions: bl02

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Really excited to watch Halak once again snag another victory in the ongoing Lundqvist vs Halak war.

Because life is unfair like that.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Just wanted to let you fellas know that we’re running so thin that we’re icing Michael “13 AHL points Dal Colle” and “The Other” Sebastian Aho who is a 5’9” and will likely be paired with Thomas “Minnie Mouse” Hickey among other AHL dung.

It really shouldn’t be fair.

Reactions: Ori

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Just wanted to let you fellas know that we’re running so thin that we’re icing Michael “13 AHL points Dal Colle” and “The Other” Sebastian Aho who is a 5’9” and will likely be paired with Thomas “Minnie Mouse” Hickey among other AHL dung.

Islanders guaranteed the win then.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey

I look forward to seeing which team can play less defense.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Rangers better come out rested and recharged and not the "oh we've been off for a week we're rusty" excuse.

They haven't played the Islanders well in what seems like since the Stadium Series game.

I spent a lot of time on Long Island during the 80s and early 90s and those Islander fans were mean, so I always get a little salty when the Rangers play them like they forgot their coffee.

Halak also plays the Rangers well.

Hoping Lettieri sneaks one past "King" Jaro early and Nash can pull off one of his old school Michael Jackson on ice moves that result in offense.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

Don't worry, we suck.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Rangers better come out rested and recharged and not the "oh we've been off for a week we're rusty" excuse.

They haven't played the Islanders well in what seems like since the Stadium Series game.

I spent a lot of time on Long Island during the 80s and early 90s and those Islander fans were mean, so I always get a little salty when the Rangers play them like they forgot their coffee.

Halak also plays the Rangers well.

Hoping Lettieri sneaks one past "King" Jaro early and Nash can pull off one of his old school Michael Jackson on ice moves that result in offense.
I can't wait to hear the rusty excuses, I think Staal will be the one telling this...

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey

Seaf, we challenge you to a trash-off

First one to lose, loses!

Claxton

Sep 30, 2007
I really hate our defence still. Wasn't there a lot of joking in the summer that AV would use Holden on the top pair with Girardi out? I'm not laughing anymore.
and none of those Hartford D are a better option than Steven f***ing Kampfer?
AV just seems to be playing it as safe as possible. Trying to grind out ugly wins with HIS guys, limp into the playoffs and bow out early, hoping thats enough to save his job for another season.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad