HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Raffi torres is back!!!!!

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
Happy Birthday Coyotes fans, but my boy Raffi Torres makes his return on Saturday, and god I can't imagine how excited he will be to be on the ice, and the energy he will bring to this team.

Looking forward to his return, I feel like he has really been missed while he was serving this BS suspension.

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
Also, I watched the sportsnet version of the Oiler game on Centre Ice and Torres was interviewed between periods. He said that he and Tippet have been going over film together and going over ways to make him more effective upon his return. It was an interesting chat and his sunburn was impressive.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
He and Tippett watched FIFTY games together. Can't hurt. I want to see him as a LW version of Nick Johnson, that's much better with the gloves off.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I didn't know that their film festival was that extensive, crazy.

Tippett must really believe in this player. Afterall, he was once a top five pick, has scored 21, 27, 15, 19, and 15 goals in this league at different points. It he focuses on forechecking and net presence he could potentially score twenty again some day.

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
Tippett must really believe in this player. Afterall, he was once a top five pick, has scored 21, 27, 15, 19, and 15 goals in this league at different points. It he focuses on forechecking and net presence he could potentially score twenty again some day.

My opinion is obviously less intelligent and important than Tippett's but I believe in Torres too. I think he is good for the team and he was dynamite during Edmonton's cup run a few years ago. He also stated in the interview that he would take himself out of position to look for the big hit. He sounded thoughtful and I'm curious to see how he does. Also, lord knows we could use some healthy bodies on this roster.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Wait, whose birthday is it? At any rate, I'll be glad to see the Raffi back out there. We need all we can get.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Wait, whose birthday is it? At any rate, I'll be glad to see the Raffi back out there. We need all we can get.

It's the Phoenix Coyotes birthday, because Raffi Torres comes back after such a long time out of the game! I see him getting 2 points tomorrow and a few big hits that will get Jobing.com pumped!

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Raffi will not get a hat trick tomorrow night in his returning game.

(Reverse-jinx)

cobra427

May 6, 2012
The Chicago game in a week or so should be interesting. I doubt Chicago lets Raffi off the hook like we did Brown a week ago....

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
The Chicago game in a week or so should be interesting. I doubt Chicago lets Raffi off the hook like we did Brown a week ago....

I'd like to see Tip put Raffi out to start the game, I mean, we all should expect someone to try to get him to drop the gloves.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'd like to see Tip put Raffi out to start the game, I mean, we all should expect someone to try to get him to drop the gloves.

Doan, Raffi and Biz on a line with Morris and Klesla. Chirp it over at Q beforehand, let them settle it early on. That way we don't get Boedker paralyzed by some moron looking for retribution.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Doan, Raffi and Biz on a line with Morris and Klesla. Chirp it over at Q beforehand, let them settle it early on. That way we don't get Boedker paralyzed by some moron looking for retribution.

We could have a west coast version of:

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV

That I would like to see, but have to find a way to put CHipchura out there too, as he seems to be our main useful fighter of late. I was watching some old video on hockeyfights, and had forgotten what a bruiser Morris was. He is one tought customer.
Looking forward to the Torres return today, an injection of skill and energy will be just what the doctor ordered for this team.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
That I would like to see, but have to find a way to put CHipchura out there too, as he seems to be our main useful fighter of late. I was watching some old video on hockeyfights, and had forgotten what a bruiser Morris was. He is one tought customer.
Looking forward to the Torres return today, an injection of skill and energy will be just what the doctor ordered for this team.

I wouldn't want to hit one of his teammates while he is on the ice.

CookieCrumbs*

GIVE US RAFFI BACK!

Miss this guy so much on the Nucks. Wore my Torres jersey for the game we had vs Chicago. It'll be on again when you guys play them tomorrow. Give em hell Raffi!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00