Radulov

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Anywhere from 3-20. Chicago might gamble on him, as his brother Igor is currently in their system. Any and all of the other teams along the way might want to gamble on his high risk/high reward aura.

GaryU

May 17, 2004
Schaumburg,Il
Don't think the Hawks would take Radulov the younger at #3. Perhaps if they traded down 3-4 spots. That is the route they should take, being in the catbird's seat in this draft. But not necessarily to draft Igor's little bro.
Pully & Tallon both made it sound like the only way they'd trade is up, & I can't imagine WASH or PITT will let go of Ovechkin/Malkin.
Only 1 sure thing. I don't know.

PhoPhan said:
Anywhere from 3-20. Chicago might <A TITLE="Click for more information about gamble" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||gamble|AA1VDw">gamble</A> on him, as his brother Igor is currently in their system. Any and all of the other teams along the way might want to gamble on his high risk/high reward aura.

The Hawks will trade down to 4 at the very least if they are after Radulov.

Mr.Brownov*

Maybe Chi will make a pitch for Pitts pick.Grabbing Malkin and Radulov. Just a thought...

GaryU

May 17, 2004
Schaumburg,Il
Not sure the Hawks have enough to give Pitt. Of course, if $Bill let loose of some $$$$$'s......I know we'd love Malkin here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->