Radulov got his 139th point and has at least 1 point in his 48th last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
Seamus O' Toole said:
that's damn impressive :sarcasm:

Dominance on the powerplay yet again. Where would he be without that powerplay and where would that powerplay be without him? I've never heard of a player scoring that many points and having them almost entirely on the PP unit.

Also, why wasn't he used in the shootout? I realize he's not Jokinen at 1 of 7 in shootouts, but surely he can't be that bad of an option?

Last edited:

MomentsofSanity

Sep 20, 2005
London, ON
SmokeyClause said:
Dominance on the powerplay yet again. Where would he be without that powerplay and where would that powerplay be without him? I've never heard of a player scoring that many points and having them almost entirely on the PP unit.

Also, why wasn't he used in the shootout? I realize he's not Jokinen at 1 of 7 in shootouts, but surely he can't be that bad of an option?

He got a 10 min misconduct with 16 seconds left in OT... puck came out off the end boards to him on a delayed penalty and he netted it after a nice deek... problem is the ref blew the play dead thinking a Windsor player sent it out... a minor exchange with a couple spitfires and he was gone.. Just whacked his stick on theirs as they got close...

of course he may also have been questing the ref calling the play when the puck was never touched by a spitfire...

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Chootoi said:
radulov's point streak ended tonight vs. chicoutimi. 50 games i think. 2nd longest ever in the Q next to mario.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Big time accomplishment by Radulov, as much as I'd like to talk about Schremp, IMO Radulov deserves some kind of recognition for his own incredible season. Hats off to you Mr. Radulov!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
SmokeyClause said:
Dominance on the powerplay yet again. Where would he be without that powerplay?

A better 5 on 5 scorer would be my guess. When the play-offs roll around and there will likely be less penalties, that's when you'll see Schremps ES production increase like it did in last years play-offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad