Radulov gets 7 pts(6g,1a) in a 11-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
:eek:

This has to be a career-high for Alexander Radulov with the Quebec Remparts. He scored 6 goals and added 1 assist for 7 points in a 11-2 win over Guillaume Latendresse and the Drummondville Voltigeurs. Talk about rebouding after two lopsided losses.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
his last game, he had 6 points(2 g, 4 a) as well.

season totals...

12 GP
17 g
17 a
34 p

I said after training camp(where he definitely LOOKED NHL-ready) that it was a shame he couldnt' go to the AHL, because he was too good for junior at this point.

Transported Upstater

Kyle Chipchura said:

This has to be a career-high for Alexander Radulov with the Quebec Remparts. He scored 6 goals and added 1 assist for 7 points in a 11-2 win over Guillaume Latendresse and the Drummondville Voltigeurs. Talk about rebouding after two lopsided losses.

I listened to this whole game on streaming radio....absolutely amazing.

It shows I love hockey (and have absolutely no life whatsoever) when I spend hours listening to a game on a French radio station....I do not speak, read, or understand French in any way.

Transported Upstater

nomorekids said:

season totals...

12 GP
17 g
17 a
34 p

I said after training camp(where he definitely LOOKED NHL-ready) that it was a shame he couldnt' go to the AHL, because he was too good for junior at this point.

That Québec line with Radulov and Espo is one of the best in the CHL.

radir

Jul 31, 2005
Yes, they were totaly dominating, and they make it look soooo easy. Latendresse on the otherside, was pretty much invisible (as the rest of the Voltigeur's team I gotta say...)

Transported Upstater

radir said:
Yes, they were totaly dominating, and they make it look soooo easy. Latendresse on the otherside, was pretty much invisible (as the rest of the Voltigeur's team I gotta say...)

I'm impressed with Brassard though, I think he's playing better than Latendresse...

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
no offense to q fans, but ive gotten to see my first q games this year thanks to moncton having games online. and there is ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! defense played. it amazed me. you always hear about it, but i thought it wouldnt be as bad as advertised. boy was i wrong

Transported Upstater

RDriesen16 said:
no offense to q fans, but ive gotten to see my first q games this year thanks to moncton having games online. and there is ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! defense played. it amazed me. you always hear about it, but i thought it wouldnt be as bad as advertised. boy was i wrong

Depends on the team. I'd certainly rather watch a freewheeling Q than the 2002-03 Minnesota Wild with a 1-goal lead...

HfxMoose

Nov 17, 2003
Halifax, Nova Scotia
nomorekids said:
Radulov also set a Remparts team record for goals in a game, beating the old mark of 4(shared by Marc Chouinard and Simon Gagne) and tied the points record at 7.
Eric Chouinard. Marc was on the Mooseheads in junior.

PredsFan77*

it would be interesting to see him play in a league above the Q, but I guess that will have to wait.

Transported Upstater

Lionel Mandrake said:
it would be interesting to see him play in a league above the Q, but I guess that will have to wait.

Congrats on post #1 :)

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Lionel Mandrake said:

I think Radulov and the Preds would rather he be in the AHL, but rules are rules. Next year though...if he doesn't make the Preds outright. Patrick Roy(remparts coach) seems to think it's a sure thing he'll go straight to the NHL.

Transported Upstater

nomorekids said:
I think Radulov and the Preds would rather he be in the AHL, but rules are rules. Next year though...if he doesn't make the Preds outright. Patrick Roy(remparts coach) seems to think it's a sure thing he'll go straight to the NHL.

How was his performance in Preds camp? You said it was good right?

Nashville adding yet another good skater would be nightmarish for the rest of the league, if the Preds can continue their play at this point...

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
TransportedUpstater said:
How was his performance in Preds camp? You said it was good right?

Nashville adding yet another good skater would be nightmarish for the rest of the league, if the Preds can continue their play at this point...

well, put it this way...

a couple of months back, there were threads...started by preds fans....on the trade board pondering the value of scott walker...considered by most to be the heart and soul of our team...so that a spot could be cleared for radulov THIS year. he was, at times, the best forward in camp. now, some of that can be attributed to rust on the part of sullivan and kariya....and an unusual chemistry he had with scott hartnell...or a tricky shootout goal he scored on marc denis, maybe people got overexcited..but he certainly SEEMED nhl-ready. a lot of people had a lot of expectations on him, going into camp...but he exceeded what everyone thought he could do.

consider also that last year...we were happy with his 32 regular season goals...

as of now, he already has 17, and only 12 games have been played. i think it's safe to say he'll be shattering that mark from last year.

Transported Upstater

nomorekids said:
well, put it this way...

a couple of months back, there were threads...started by preds fans....on the trade board pondering the value of scott walker...considered by most to be the heart and soul of our team...so that a spot could be cleared for radulov THIS year. he was, at times, the best forward in camp. now, some of that can be attributed to rust on the part of sullivan and kariya....and an unusual chemistry he had with scott hartnell...or a tricky shootout goal he scored on marc denis, maybe people got overexcited..but he certainly SEEMED nhl-ready. a lot of people had a lot of expectations on him, going into camp...but he exceeded what everyone thought he could do.

consider also that last year...we were happy with his 32 regular season goals...

as of now, he already has 17, and only 12 games have been played. i think it's safe to say he'll be shattering that mark from last year.

People in Quebec love him too, and that Radulov-Esposito-Sheppard(I think he's the other winger) line is just plain ridiculous. Good luck to Radulov in Nashville.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
TransportedUpstater said:

People in Quebec love him too, and that Radulov-Esposito-Sheppard(I think he's the other winger) line is just plain ridiculous. Good luck to Radulov in Nashville.

Can anyone confirm that Sheppard is the other winger?

I'd be interested in find out..

taunting canadian

Jan 3, 2005
nomorekids said:

season totals...

12 GP
17 g
17 a
34 p

Meh... All I can say is, he's no Schremp. Takes him a whole 12 games to break 30 points?!?

... just kidding. ;)

Looks like the CHL has gone more scoring-crazy than the NHL...

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
quebec is a real weird team. they'll win 8-1 one night and lose 9-1 the next night, etc... patrick's gotta work on that consistency :)

Testify

Jun 24, 2004
Bergeron47 said:
Can anyone confirm that Sheppard is the other winger?

I'd be interested in find out..

Sheppard played for 4-5 games with the esposito-radulov duo, but since the last 2 games Roy bumped Maxime Lacroix on the 1st line. So last night it was Esposito-Radu-Lacroix on the top line.

As a season ticket holder to the remparts, I CANT wait for the return of Lavalee

fear our 1st line :yo: :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->