Race for the Rocket Richard 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
No bias whatsoever when you make a list of contenders and you put the guy leading the league one handed at the bottom of the list.

Yup and he's not just leading, he's leading after missing 4 games which the players chasing him can't depend on moving forward. Mathews has scored 0.84 GPG, McDavid is next at 0.59 and Mathews has 1 extra game remaining over the McD/Drai. If Matthews stays healthy and depending on how hurt his wrist still is, how is he not the favourite?

Reactions: Vaive50

Edmoney

McDavid/Draisaitl > Crosby/Malkin
Nov 7, 2017
Edmonton
Just to clarify why Matthews is at the bottom of my personal ranking. Three things.

1) Unsustainable shooting percentage
2) Injury prone player
3) McDavid and Draisaitl duo

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Yup and he's not just leading, he's leading after missing 4 games which the players chasing him can't depend on moving forward. Mathews has scored 0.84 GPG, McDavid is next at 0.59 and Mathews has 1 extra game remaining over the McD/Drai. If Matthews stays healthy and depending on how hurt his wrist still is, how is he not the favourite?
Pasta 0.71

Feb 9, 2013
McDavid's missed 47 games in his career (1 extra year) and Mathews 28. The other points are very subjective really, it's silly you had him last.

Holy #$%# Leaf fans get offended easily ... it's a $#@%ing list!

I realized something this year, I don't really hate the Leafs. What I hate are Leaf fans and the media.

And for the record, one of McDavid or Draisaitl is catching Mathews.

After all, I have never heard anyone say of Mathews:

“When I watch Connor McDavid play, I look up at God and start crying. He’s unbelievable” - Kris Versteeg*

*He is a weird dude!

Reactions: Zamknij kurwa ryj

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016

I realized something this year, I don't really hate the Leafs. What I hate are Leaf fans and the media.

I have never heard anyone say of Mathews: "watching him play makes me look to God and cry." (Versteeg)
To be devil's advocate I said the same thing about Brett Lebda and Toskala

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017

I have never heard anyone say of Mathews: "watching him play makes me look to God and cry." (Versteeg)

Easy big fella, no one's offended. I said it was silly and it was. You may well be right about McD or Drai, time will tell. But you had the current goal leader last of the contenders and I can only say that's silly so many times before I sound silly.

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007

“When I watch Connor McDavid play, I look up at God and start crying. He’s unbelievable” - Kris Versteeg*

*He is a weird dude!
Criticising people for being offended easily as he screams hahahaha

Then he says one of his boys will catch Matthews.

Sure, they might. IF Matthews misses more games due to injury while CmD keeps sniping goals 10 seconds into games like he did last night lol

What a shot!!

Nobody’s catching Matthews if he stays healthy.

Feb 9, 2013
Criticising people for being offended easily as he screams hahahaha

Then he says one of his boys will catch Matthews.

Sure, they might. IF Matthews misses more games due to injury while CmD keeps sniping goals 10 seconds into games like he did last night lol

What a shot!!

Nobodies catching Matthews if he stays healthy.

I guess we will see ...

(And I dont know what "screams hahahaha" means.)

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
I guess we will see ...

(And I dont know what "screams hahahaha" means.)
First line of your post. Doesn’t seem very calm. Ya seemed pretty $#@%ing (lol) upset while calling out people for being “easily offended”

But I guess you don’t see it. Just like you don’t see that Matthews is the best goal scorer this year by quite a gap.

Feb 9, 2013
Surprised is probably a better word than "upset," which in context isn't a synonym for offended.

And you're right, I don't see Mathews that way.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
As the title states this thread will be to discuss the race for the Rocket Richard in the 2021 season. Below will be the main contenders. Discuss away.

McDavid
Draisatil
Debrincat
Ehlers
Toffoli
Boeser
Matthews
Other???

I think McDavid or Draisaitl have it this year personally.

The Oiler fan thinks an Oiler will win it, shocking

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto

*He is a weird dude!
Nah we don’t get offended easily, we just like to challenge terrible takes and opinions.. kinda like yours. lol McDavid must be injury prone too right if he’s missed more games? And don’t see McDavid or Drai catching him at all. He’s almost at 1 goal a game lmao.

also cool that you hate leaf fans, we hate oilers fans too.
Mathews has scored 0.84 GPG, McDavid is at 0.59.
Totally catching him.

Feb 9, 2013
Nah we don’t get offended easily, we just like to challenge terrible takes and opinions.. kinda like yours. lol McDavid must be injury prone too right if he’s missed more games? And don’t see McDavid or Drai catching him at all. He’s almost at 1 goal a game lmao.

also cool that you hate leaf fans, we hate homer oilers fans too

See VooDoodaddy, this is an example of being "offended."

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017

*He is a weird dude!

Yes, we know. You're not unique here.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com

*He is a weird dude!
You sound pretty upset... Are you going to be okay?

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
As the title states this thread will be to discuss the race for the Rocket Richard in the 2021 season. Below will be the main contenders. Discuss away.

McDavid
Draisatil
Debrincat
Ehlers
Toffoli
Boeser
Matthews
Other???

I think McDavid or Draisaitl have it this year personally.
How is Matthews last on your list? How did you think of him last? lmao

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad