Race for the Calder - Part II

space321

May 11, 2011
Robertson has not been getting 1st unit pp ice time and has just been crushing at ES.

if the ES production is sustainable you’re looking at 6’3, 215lb winger who can put up 30-35G and 90Pts who could perhaps hit 100 a couple times

That’s going to be a tough player to be better than

His ES production was on par with McDavid since March, doubt that it's sustainable over a full season.

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
What is happening to Dallas, they have fallen off the cliff. Was hoping Robertson will make the race closer

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
What is happening to Dallas, they have fallen off the cliff. Was hoping Robertson will make the race closer
It is close unless you ask Minny fans who are are all but convinced they have a McDavid/Matthews hybrid in the making. I wonder if new parents will start naming their kids Kirill in celebration of this obvious generational talent.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
The most condensed season in the league, tons of injuries, and Robertson got elbowed in the head tonight, drawing blood. Somehow that elbow was only a minor.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
The most condensed season in the league, tons of injuries, and Robertson got elbowed in the head tonight, drawing blood. Somehow that elbow was only a minor.
Yeah, happens.
Kaprizov got boarded and crosschecked into the face and the refs wanted to give him 5 minutes.
Vegas and Tampa get away with stuff.

Reactions: Elysian

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

The team is all but officially eliminated after tonight's loss. I think it may actually be official, haven't checked. Best they can do now is tie the Preds who I think hold the tiebreaker anyway.

Robertson is, again, doing his best with the opportunity given to him. Trying to keep pace with Kaprizov, which isn't easy.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
The team is all but officially eliminated after tonight's loss. I think it may actually be official, haven't checked. Best they can do now is tie the Preds who I think hold the tiebreaker anyway.

Robertson is, again, doing his best with the opportunity given to him. Trying to keep pace with Kaprizov, which isn't easy.
They're not eliminated but they basically have to win out, which they won't do.

Reactions: pfunk

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
It is close unless you ask Minny fans who are are all but convinced they have a McDavid/Matthews hybrid in the making. I wonder if new parents will start naming their kids Kirill in celebration of this obvious generational talent.

Noticed that you never responded to my comments. No reply?

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i know i haven't watched any Dallas games so i'll have to assume Dallas fans haven't watched the Wild. because if they had they wouldn't actually think Robertson had a chance.
#2 Kaprizov

Reactions: Rob Brown

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Credit where credit's due, Kap definitely kicked it up a notch when he knew Robertson was gaining fast and right on his heels.

Think he even acknowledged the challenge earlier, probably used it as motivation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad