Race for the Calder - Part II

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
That Robertson goal is the easiest goal he will ever score in his entire career.

edit: They changed the goal to Hintz.

Last edited:

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
And the assist was “give Hintz the puck and let him find Pavelski”…yay, I’m a great playmaker.

space321

May 11, 2011
A secondary assist on the PP, I thought powerplay points didn't count according to Dallas fans lol

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I dunno, Dallas fans seem to change the standards every other day depending on what Robertson does.
I personally think there's more to "rookie of the year" than the amount of points they get, but that's just me.

edit: And Robertson just saved a goal for Oettinger, what a play.

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
If it wasn’t for McDavid doing McDavid things I’d seriously consider Kaprizov for the Hart. He’s completely turned that team around.

Reactions: Rob Brown

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Kaprizov saw the ESPN front page story on Robinson today I think...

If Robinson is gonna have any chance, major outlets need to stop covering. Just makes the dolla billa mad...

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Kaprizov saw the ESPN front page story on Robinson today I think...

If Robinson is gonna have any chance, major outlets need to stop covering. Just makes the dolla billa mad...

I'm just glad Robertson's at least had a share of the spotlight for the past few months, giving Kaprizov a solid run for the Calder. Also nice to see Kap even acknowledge the fact that he knows Robertson is right on his heels. Makes it more of a challenge than the "sure thing" that many predicted back in January.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad