Raanta or Rask?

The NHL Rant

Mar 7, 2007
Cats
GA: -1.0
Save: 0.1
Win: 1.5
Shutout: 2.0 (on top of win points)

I can’t swap players from bench to active. If I promote a player, I have to either drop an active player or trade him.

Should I trade Rask away and promote Raanta? Should I wait it out a little more to see if Rask starts turning it around? I’m frustrated with Rask, and very impressed with Raanta. I thought it may take a season for Arizona to improve, but Raanta seems to be making them a decent team quicker than I thought.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Look at Rask's career splits, he always starts slow. Same thing happened last year. Dobby got hot to start the season, edge out Rask for more starts and then Rask came back on a tear for a few months.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
I feel like Boston is going to do a lot better than the 'yotes this season and when picking goalies, I try to choose ones that have a good team and good d-core in front of them.
'Zona's got some good Dmen, but I'd stick with Rask.

kk

diehard NYI/WPG fan
Jun 29, 2007
Taiwan (from Manitoba)
I'd stick with Rask. As others have pointed out, he starts slow some seasons. This is another one of them. Boston is pretty solid. Coyotes are a ways off, I'm not much of a believer in them for the future either for that matter, but YMMV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad