Raanta injured again, likely out for the season

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Im just gonna say something a very smart man or woman said:

"He needs to warm up BEFORE STRETCHING. Stretching while cold is detrimental."

Replace "He" with you….
Meh, The Army taught me that stretching is the warmup and I think that's perfectly reasonable and the results speak for themselves. Inadequate stretching however is a different story.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Meh, The Army taught me that stretching is the warmup and I think that's perfectly reasonable and the results speak for themselves. Inadequate stretching however is a different story.

Urg dont mention the word stretching. I´m now paying the result of not stretching when I was young. People laugh at me for now warming and start to stretch 10 minutes into the beer league quality sports Im into now.
Kids, dont forget to stretch!

Reactions: PopaneNightscare

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
condolences to all the moneypuck fantasy sports general managers out there

horrible day, should take the week off

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Not sure if the Coyotes have got a good break once in the entire franchise history.
Agreed. Assuming he is gone for the year that makes their #1 goalie, #2 C (Dvorak) and #first pairing RHD (Demers) with season ending injuries. On a team with so little depth that is just a season killer.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqq

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
He’s not dead. Just hurt. Can’t edit title.

The Coyotes have been managing to hover around .500 P% until now. The wheels could really come off now. This team might just get A LOT worse. A new contender for Jack Hughes has just emerged.

If you want a link, google his name...

Last edited:
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad