Raanta getting called up.

Nothingman*

Someone has to go down or get put on LTIR for that to happen I think.

jservs7

Hawks Fan in Tampa
Sponsor
May 27, 2010
I know it might not be the best move, but I would love for Raanta to play tonight.

After seeing CC totally pissed that he had to get 5 goals put on him with a day he was supposed to have off, he needs to get a break ASAP.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
I know it might not be the best move, but I would love for Raanta to play tonight.

After seeing CC totally pissed that he had to get 5 goals put on him with a day he was supposed to have off, he needs to get a break ASAP.

Agreed. Raanta should play

moose vasko

Mar 3, 2011
Wearing #31 (maybe one of Niemi's old jerseys). Raanta played last night but Simpson was in Friday, so he could play tonight. Why not.

hawks889

Jul 6, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta,

Be tough to throw Raanta in against a rested Sharks team, Crawford will have to get the nod I figure, hes played the last 3 hawks back to backs,

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
ESPN Chicago ‏@ESPNChiHawks 55m
Quenneville said Raanta will play during their upcoming road trip.

I had my doubts, but glad to hear it's official.

Raanta gets experience and Crawford gets rest. Win-win, hopefully with a win on the scoreboard too.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
See what he can do, but thought Simpson looked better in pre-season. Raanta has had a few stinkers in the AHL as well, but may as well see what we have to see if we need to bring in a 3rd goalie at the TD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->