Scandella - Faulk
Mikkola - Bortuzzo

Husso
Lindgren

GAME DAY PUMP UP TUNES FOR WAR

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Burakovsky has an unreal scoring record in elimination games, at one point I think it was like 9 goals in 9 games, so it'll be interesting to see if he draws back in.

Tricky to fit him into the lineup though as the 3rd line has been excellent in his absence, and Lehkonen and Nichuskin are needed in the top 6 to win those possession matchups.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
The way in which they lost the other night sits heavy. That was a tough one to take. To allow them back in and then squander MacK's incredible goal... Ugh.
My blood pressure is going to need them to close it out tonight. I don't think I can handle a game 7 in round 2. Mostly because if it comes to that I'll be as pessimistic as the rest of this board, all doom and gloom awaiting the inevitable.
Just get it done now.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
The way in which they lost the other night sits heavy. That was a tough one to take. To allow them back in and then squander MacK's incredible goal... Ugh.
My blood pressure is going to need them to close it out tonight. I don't think I can handle a game 7 in round 2. Mostly because if it comes to that I'll be as pessimistic as the rest of this board, all doom and gloom awaiting the inevitable.
Just get it done now.

There's a lot of shame and embarrassment to go around for that last game. Hopefully they have pride and are motivated. Hopefully they've turned the page.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
As long as the Avs don't lay an egg here I still believe we win this even if it goes to 7 games.
But they cannot afford a blowout here. Would indicate that the series is only going one direction now.
They had all under control until the 3-2 goal last time around, and the Blues actually tied it on a very fortunate bounce for the 4-4. But I never wanna see the panic between the 3-2 and 3-3 goals again. They basically laid out the red carpet for St Louis to score the 3-3 goal. Actually was surprising it took the Blues over 5 minutes to get the goal, as disorganized as we were during that time.
Lets hope for some puck-luck and a good game from Rantanen and Kuemper.
If those 3 things happen we are winning the game.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I'm not even gonna watch this, sleeping will be way more beneficial to me at this point. My anger can wait until the morning

I wish I had the resolve to do this. Knowing myself, I wouldn't be able to resist checking the score every 20 seconds which would anger me even more. I hate being a sports fan haha. Truly a vice more than a hobby at times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->