GDT: [R1G1 Stanley Cup Playoffs]Seattle Kraken @ Colorado Avalanche 7PM PST ESPN

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Hell yeah.
giphy.gif

Good game overall, very good performance by Grubi and our first playoff win ever.
Next game will be interesting cause they'll be coming out trying to run us over but we just gotta keep on doing our thing.

I'm still hoping for a home win, which would make it a fun series and something the Avs don't want.

Anyways, let's cue the happy song to celebrate this one.

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
GREAT WIN Kraken!!!! I lived just south of Tampa for 46 years. My very first hockey game was seeing the Bolts play the Hawks back in '92 for their first regular season game ever, I have been a hockey fan since. That being said, I moved to Alaska in 2010. I was overjoyed when Seattle won a franchise so I could see my first favorite team without spending a mint. I have been to both Kraken- Lightning games over the past 2 years. I even bought a plane and game ticket to the 5-ZERO Kraken blitzing of the Knuckleheads in January. I still love my Bolts but the Kraken is my team in the West. Let's see a Bolts- Kraken Stanley Cup Finals!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad