Euro: R16: Switzerland vs. Poland, 6/25/2016

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I think the Swiss score again before full time.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Looks like Poland is content with a coin toss to determine the winner.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
How do you miss that bad? I can see a post or over. but that was nuts.

lud

May 27, 2009
Croatia
Whoever win between Croatia and Portugal ,they are in semi--final 100%. Switzerland was way more dangerous than Poland today. That player who miss 2 clear chance in extra time was tragic figure,not Xhaka.It's now or never for Croatia.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Poland is a cohesive team and somewhat well organised not to be pushed over easily, but they are still limited in the offensive and creative side of the game.

I hope that a more expressive team like Croatia (or even Portugal) will defeat team, QF's is as far as teams like Poland should go.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Poland is a cohesive team and somewhat well organised not to be pushed over easily, but they are still limited in the offensive and creative side of the game.

I hope that a more expressive team like Croatia (or even Portugal) will defeat team, QF's is as far as teams like Poland should go.

They were really missing Kapustka; he gave them a lot of creative impulses in support of that slick Lewy-Milik duo. They also could've opted for more creative options around Krychowiak in the middle.

I feel like Poland chose an overly pragmatic strategy for this game and are capable of a lot more.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
They were really missing Kapustka; he gave them a lot of creative impulses in support of that slick Lewy-Milik duo. They also could've opted for more creative options around Krychowiak in the middle.

I feel like Poland chose an overly pragmatic strategy for this game and are capable of a lot more.

Yeah, I forgot about him. We'll see what happens in the future games(s).

If that's what it takes, I'd like to see Poland go down a goal, for them to be more imposing.

BMann

May 18, 2006
Watford
Whoever win between Croatia and Portugal ,they are in semi--final 100%. Switzerland was way more dangerous than Poland today. That player who miss 2 clear chance in extra time was tragic figure,not Xhaka.It's now or never for Croatia.

Poland should have wrapped up the game before half time. And then Clattenburg should have sent off Schar. Nawalka should have made changes more quickly given his side had two days less rest.

Anyway Switzerland are a terrible footballing team. Incredibly negative at every tournament they go to. Fingers crossed Poland are back on the way up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad