World Cup: R16: France vs. Argentina. 6/30/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
If the score goes that way for either team I'd be overjoyed. Can't help but worry that despite the quality of both teams we're going to see a 1-0 result here.

If France click then they should walk through Argentina. With Kante terrorizing the slow old ass midfield. However, DD is far too defensive so, I don't think they can score too many today. Expecting a 1-0 game.since Argentina are inept at creating anything.

Messi is the false 9 today. Which means Argentina will be strikeless. Inevitabley messi will be dropping back. .
Pavon and ADM as his flanks. Sampa almost has it right just need Dybala as the striker with messi behind him.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
If it's 1-0, it will be Argentina. I don't see France keeping a clean sheet, I don't trust Lloris right now.

If it's 2-1 or more, it will be France.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I doubt any manager ever has chosen to leave this kind of attacking force on the bench/out of team. It's really weird that none of the best players in the world at the most heralded position in the game won't start.
2 had their chances. One has failed spectacularly who shouldn't be on the team and the other has been hampered by injuries . Dybala is for some reason not seen as a 9 thank you f***ing Allegri and the other is cancer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad