Euro: R16: Croatia vs. Portugal, 6/25/2016

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
agreed.
the 2 teams are the antithesis of the "beautiful game"

3 goals in 3 matches today. 2 of those coming in one match.

Horrible day if UEFA is trying to get more fans.

edit: although that Swiss/Poland game was really exciting.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Exciting matches and ugly play aren't mutually exclusive...see any EPL game that's in any way interesting...but I'm not surprised a vulturekusen fan has forgotten what attractive football looks like ;)

I'm curious. What's your beef with Leverkusen?

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Sure, it was smart defense. But I'm talking specifically about creativity. Are you trying to imply Atletico is creative?

You have no idea what I'm watching so please.
Italy has attacking team now? Big news.

Atletico is creative at times.

You certainly post about English and French leagues the most, so yeah, at least you prefer to dwell on the negative the most.

And yeah, they do. Hard to watch Napoli, Empoli, and Roma since they changed coaches and think otherwise.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Portugal had parked the bus, ref is letting them hack us left and right etc. Not sure what game you've been watching, it's one team trying to create something while the other hangs on for dear life.

A little bit more movement in the offense would be nice, neither did I see a real dangerous situation. That's not good.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Atletico is creative at times.

You certainly post about English and French leagues the most, so yeah, at least you prefer to dwell on the negative the most.

And yeah, they do. Hard to watch Napoli, Empoli, and Roma since they changed coaches and think otherwise.

I post in Liga games just as much as on EPL games.

Roma playing creative football... Low standards I guess.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow, :laugh:

What an embrassing win. First shot on target comes after a Nani missed shot :laugh:

And the worst team goes through.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Haha bad defending Croatia but that's what you deserve for trying to out-grime a seasoned tournament team that always overperforms. How did that pass get through, Vida? Christ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad