Euro: R16: Croatia vs. Portugal, 6/25/2016

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Yeah, those both Leverkusen - Roma/Lazio games and the second BATE game were so hard to watch.:sarcasm:

Your hate for Leverkusen is becoming retarted.

Exciting matches and ugly play aren't mutually exclusive...see any EPL game that's in any way interesting...but I'm not surprised a vulturekusen fan has forgotten what attractive football looks like ;)

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
I don't know how Velasco Carballo is doing in the Spanish league, but whenever I see him on the international stage he lets people get away with card-worthy fouls that shouldn't result in a mere free-kick. I'm not impressed with him.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You're selling it terribly short. Atletico didn't bend vs. any other team. It was an intense smartly played match between two extremely skilled teams. Afterward you said it was a great match.

Spain, Italy, and Germany all have at least 3-4 teams that play entertaining attacking football. Spain has a lot more. Not our fault that you watch French and English leagues the most.

Sure, it was smart defense. But I'm talking specifically about creativity. Are you trying to imply Atletico is creative?

You have no idea what I'm watching so please.
Italy has attacking team now? Big news.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad