World Cup: R16: Brazil vs. Mexico, 7/2/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
So you're that kind of football fans huh.
You'd rather defend someone who puposedly hurts star offensive players rather than a star player who acts to get him carded because the ****ing ref is blind and can't defend the star players on the pitch.

All right.
Seems like you would prefer to watch Young and the Restless. Check your local listings for airtime.

Reactions: King 88

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Will you stop. There’s no way that amount of pressure would cause you to react like that. Him overseeing it like that probably cost Layun getting a card there. What he was trying to do was get Layun thrown out and there’s no respect in that. You can seriously sit and watch that reaction from Neymar and think there’s nothing wrong with it?

If Neymar is really that injured he should come off, right?

As much as I hate to agree with a bruins fan, this is spot on

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Actually it's YOUR point that doesn't make sense. You're supporting a team that is known for thugs and divers and yet you **** in your pants when Neymar embellishes and you "despise" him.
How is it not hypocrisy?

Ok man, I am wasting my time. Neymar is not a diver because I support Real and you think Real is evil. Fair enough :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Will you stop. There’s no way that amount of pressure would cause you to react like that. Him overseeing it like that probably cost Layun getting a card there. What he was trying to do was get Layun thrown out and there’s no respect in that. You can seriously sit and watch that reaction from Neymar and think there’s nothing wrong with it?

If Neymar is really that injured he should come off, right?
I don't care he oversold it. It's obvious.
I have a problem with the fact that if he doesn't roll on the pitch, the ref doesn't even see the dirty trick pulled here.
Thus he rolls on the pitch to get the guy rightfully carded.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
How can Neymar run that fast with a broken ankle?

Firmino comes on and scores right away.

King 88

Mar 5, 2010
Neymar is not a diver because someone else dives more its that simple guys.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Wow, incredible underdog story that he overcame such a devastating injury.....

Reactions: Blender

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Well that sucks.

Probably too much to ask Mexico to win today but it would have been to see Brazil out.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Wow, incredible underdog story that he overcame such a devastating injury.....
They should award a perseverance trophy just for this. I can't believe he is still playing with that crippling ankle injury.

Reactions: jc17

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ok man, I am wasting my time. Neymar is not a diver because I support Real and you think Real is evil. Fair enough :laugh:
You still didn't get that right.
Neymar is an embellisher and if you despise him for it, you have to despise half your team, especially your biggest star.
Let's not forget Modric with a BLATANT dive that got Rabiot carded for no reason. We're not talking about embellishment here. He wasn't even touched.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->