World Cup: R16: Brazil vs. Mexico, 7/2/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
They really need to start carding Neymar for hitting the deck every 2 minutes with these flops.

This game is why Willian really frustrates me with Chelsea. When he's on his game he's one of the best players on the pitch and is amazing, but you never know what you are going to get with him.

Turtleneck Plek

Real Life
Mar 23, 2008
Montreal
Mexico has had at least 3-4 chances at 3 on 2 where the central player had the ball and tried to shoot through the defense instead of passing to the open player. They won't win if they keep playing that way.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
They really need to start carding Neymar for hitting the deck every 2 minutes with these flops.

This game is why Willian really frustrates me with Chelsea. When he's on his game he's one of the best players on the pitch and is amazing, but you never know what you are going to get with him.

I'm sure you'd defend all of Hazard's flops for Chelsea though, right? Both players embellish a lot, but they are also both fouled more than every other player on the pitch.

Reactions: All Might

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

Willian is the reason why Salah is no longer wearing Blue.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
is there a sniper in the stands? who shot Neymar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad