GDT: R1:G5 | New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | April 30th | 7:30 PM | F/L 6-3

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
CAT logo

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
I'm not saying it is. I'm just not complaining about it.
You’re complaining an awful lot about people mentioning it though, for some reason

Considering the ice is a pretty integral part of the game, calling a spade a spade and saying the ice is shitty should be completely fair game

How was that the save of the game

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Wow, something you don't bitch about ad nauseum. You might add that as well so you can be perfect.

Oh take your Isles loss frustration somewhere else. I wrote a bunch of positive posts just tonight, but no - You don't comment on any of those.

Reactions: ekill08x

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
You’re complaining an awful lot about people mentioning it though, for some reason

Considering the ice is a pretty integral part of the game, calling a spade a spade and saying the ice is shitty should be completely fair game

How was that the save of the game

Relax man - I was asking about the ice, but...This guy below makes a decent point...

thing is...canes are skating on the same ice.

Chockey22

Jul 12, 2022
so many reasons Isles are going to lose this game, and series - the only one really worth focusing on is the lack of talent top to bottom: average to below average goaltending, mediocre defense, and anemic offense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad