GDT: R1:G5 | New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | April 30th | 7:30 PM | F/L 6-3

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Varly went for the poke check way too early.

If it were me facing that bullshit I’d tomahawk chop Kuznetsov in the shins

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
Domination by Carolina but
Replay definitively showed that it was not a penalty shot.
Carolina called the penalty shot, just pathetic job by the refs. We are review offsides calls by a millimeter but a penalty shot is not reviewable, it seems silly.

This is pure domination either way and we are lucky to be only down 2

Reactions: MikeyMike01

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
i can promise you...i am not one of them lol i just want to stay positive but its hard to believe in this group at this point. the group has run its course.

It ran it's course the moment Trotz left. However just because most of the names are the same lots of fans in denial about what this teams' ceiling truly is.

Trash team, inbred fans, so unlikeable.

Uhhhh...

Which team are you talking about?

Reactions: ekill08x

ekill08x

Oct 29, 2011
The ‘new’ core of this team can take a hike. They don’t have ‘it.’
NOBODY should be untouchable. not a single player. not barzal. not sorokin. I would prefer to keep horvat because I love his leadership and hes pretty damn good and plays hard every shift but as long as its a fair value trade for us you can convince me to move anyone.

Reactions: Olliemets

Green

Nov 13, 2019
Its over, team can't get 4 goals in back to back games, oh well at least the last playoff game UBS arena is going to have for the next decade was a win, sadly with that win the management will think it is ok to role this same team out next year and not start the rebuild

PolishPrince21

Mar 4, 2015
LI
Its over, team can't get 4 goals in back to back games, oh well at least the last playoff game UBS arena is going to have for the next decade was a win, sadly with that win the management will think it is ok to role this same team out next year and not start the rebuild
lets be optimistic and say 5 years!

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
NOBODY should be untouchable. not a single player. not barzal. not sorokin. I would prefer to keep horvat because I love his leadership and hes pretty damn good and plays hard every shift but as long as its a fair value trade for us you can convince me to move anyone.
Dobson was playing 30 mins per game for weeks. Carried this team, I consider him - a young RHD, PPQB - untouchable.

Reactions: Olliemets and Lek

Green

Nov 13, 2019
lets be optimistic and say 5 years!
Unless they start the rebuild ASAP it is going to be at least a decade, because they are going to keep on rolling out this core who is only going to get worse while other teams are getting better, and by the time they start the rebuild in 5 years it will be a long and miserable rebuild

12Dog

Feb 14, 2013
By an extremely wide margin, Hurricane’s fans are the worst group of fans in all of sports.

Their team is also a massive disgrace to the sport, along with their shit stain coach.
Have you seen eagles fans?

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Horrible coverage in their zone. Better sack up, it's do or die.

If not, I get to watch stress free playoff hockey.

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
There's just zero chance this team scores 3 more goals in this game.

Changes must be made, but no changes will be made. We'll bring back the same team next year and we'll only be a year older and slower.

Reactions: Green

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad