GDT: R1, G4 Wild @ Blues 3:30pm CT/11:30pm Finland (TBS, BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who: Minnesota Wild at St. Louis Blues (MN leads best-of-7 series 2-1)
🏒 Puck drop: 3:30 p.m.
📺 Watch: Bally Sports North; TBS
📻 Listen: FM 100.3 KFAN; Wild Radio Network; Wild NHL App

Last game:

Loose pucks

• Minnesota's five goals are tied for second-most in a road playoff game in Wild history
  • Fleury was sensational, finishing with 29 saves
  • The win for Fleury was his 92nd in his career in the postseason, tying him with Grant Fuhr for third all-time
  • Eriksson Ek and Kaprizov tallied multiple points in back-to-back games, becoming the second and third players in franchise playoff history to do so, joining Marian Gaborik
  • Marcus Foligno had two assists for his first multi-point playoff performance
Postgame Hat Trick: Wild 5, Blues 1

Wild lineup should be the same.

Blues lineup: :dunno: Krug out. The rest of the injured d-corps is questionable. Binnington may or may not be in net.

1fb682410c9e468396de4e539509015b.jpg

Don't forget to call/see your mother, and tell her the game is on 3:30. That way she won't miss seeing her new favorite son Krill.
Don't forget to tell the mother of your own spawn the game start time. That way she won't miss seeing her Brodin eye candy.

Lets Go Wild.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
This will be one of the very few Wild games that I miss this year, for a good family cause though, I nominate 1674 to have my eligibility to watch the game and not break the streak. As long as the Wild play their game and play at the pace we have seen all year, I think this will be another great game with the Wild bringing back a potential some series win!

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Hopefully we don’t take our foot off the gas because St. Louis is missing half their blueline. Fiala line is due for a big game.

JBurd1

Ice Queen
Dec 30, 2016
Cap hell be damned, ridding this team of the old regime was what was needed. Can you imagine Suter and Parise in that locker room?

Reactions: Blue Ox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad