GDT: R1:G4 | New York Islanders vs Carolina Hurricanes | April 27th | 2:00 PM | F/OTW 3-2

Metnut

Jan 19, 2013
Glad to see they rallied to avoid the sweep. They’ve made a habit this year of going on winnibg streaks after being left for dead.

Win again in Raleigh and then things get interesting.

NittanyIsle

Feb 16, 2013
Screenshot_20240410-064653_Instagram.jpg

Why can’t we play like this all the time. Even if we lost I couldn’t be mad at the play. Thats how you gotta play

We played like this game 1

Steve55

Aug 21, 2005
Burnaby, BC, Canada
I was dozing off through the half of the 2 overtimes when Kenny Albert woke me up with the Isles OT winner on a Bortuzzo shot. Good for the Isles to pull one out of fire.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
That first goal was pretty by Barzal. He used his gifts, was decisive, and powered that shot through w/ his core. Generate power through your core. Stick to the wrister (use the offseason to continue developing the shot, f*** IG pics.)

When I see MacK, he uses his gifts and attacks. Barzal used his gifts (edgework), and a semblance of a shot; he then attacked.

This team, as expected, are hanging in. They always do. Just a tier more of talent, this series would be at a different place; deja vu.

The Canes are going to bring their A game; use this momentum, match it, and take it. Two days rest should benefit Varly.

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
So who was it with the Colorful Language at the End of the 1st O.T.?
It could not have been Lee cause he was off to the dressing room already when I heard it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad