GDT: R1:G3 | New York Islanders vs Carolina Hurricanes | April 25th | 7:30 PM | F/3-2 L

Green

Nov 13, 2019
One has to wonder if Sorokin was just motivated by his pay day and now that he got it he doesn't care

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
I hope that Sorokin can get his shit together over the summer. I haven’t felt comfortable with him in net since before last April.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Sorokin didn't make any difficult saves and two of the three goals were easily saveable.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
c'mon into reality. at the end of Trotz era it was evitable that the wheels fell off and this system could not be prolonged with this core
They prob should have fired Lou and promoted Trotz. I think this group is done. Going to have to start finding ways to get rid of some of these disaster contracts we have. This is going to be a bumpy ride for a bi

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
c'mon into reality. at the end of Trotz era it was evitable that the wheels fell off and this system could not be prolonged with this core

Reality eh? Reality is this team needed a genius coach who could install a tight defensive system because, as is plain as day, this average lineup cannot keep up with more talented teams otherwise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad