GDT: R1:G1 | New York Islanders @ Carolina Hurricanes | April 20th | 5 PM | F/L 3-1

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Cut cord. Was using ESPN plus all year

I think you need a cable subscription for this one.

TBS, TRU, MAX, and then the regional broadcasts are the only ones listed as having the game. TBS is part of the TNT family so it won't be on ESPN+ and TBS at the same time.

Find a friend with a login ASAP.

Edit: The Islanders have tweeted it'll be on ESPN+ but they've been wrong multiple times this year when providing streaming options.

Reactions: mm11

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
Aho is gonna be the worst. He's always been THE islanders killer since 2019. Necas too but he flops like a god damn fish when you touch him.

After last season, the one guy who killed us a ton was Stefan Noesen somehow, so lets hope he doesn't do that again.
Martinook too.

Reactions: Osakahaus

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
I understand how car is the favourite but I think the isles are being underrated here a bit. Most people think this is a cake walk for Car. Season series was 2-2. Last years series was much close then people think it was. Could be an interesting series. Need to get a w in Car in these first 2.

Reactions: Osakahaus

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl

TBS, TRU, MAX, and then the regional broadcasts are the only ones listed as having the game. TBS is part of the TNT family so it won't be on ESPN+ and TBS at the same time.

Edit: The Islanders have tweeted it'll be on ESPN+ but they've been wrong multiple times this year when providing streaming options.

Thanks brotha

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Need to get a w in Car in these first 2.
Obviously would be great. If they lose both in CAR it truly makes games 3 (especially) and 4 a "need" then. That would shift the pressure to the Isles. In a way the series starts with a bit of pressure on CAR. A heavily-favored team like CAR that's seriously thinking about winning 4 series and a Cup wants to not only win the series but they want to win in 4 or 5 games to reduce attrition for the long haul. So yeah, if the Isles can steal a game in CAR that would be a great thing.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Any update on Dobson?

I wrote a novel in the playoff thread, got nothing. Will write another.

Anyway, with multiple injuries, this team is down in 4/5.

@mm stay at your blueberry wedding, or whatever it is.

Last edited:

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
Reactions: BelovedIsles

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
Pound these clowns

1713638086900.png

Reactions: PWJunior

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Let’s f***ing go!!!

I don’t agree with putting Holmstrom a natural winger at center. Pageau can’t go and we have 3 centers on the first line. I know he doesn’t want to take Cizikas away from Horvat and Barzal but with Pageau out I’d like Cizikas 3C and MaClean 4C.

Well see what happens.

Reactions: MarsTBOW

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I don;t know what to watch? MSG or SportsNet - I feel Canadian coverage is more thorough and the play by play is overall better, but Burke and Butchie are pretty good too...hmm

Reactions: ThreeLeftSkates

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh

i just went ahead and re-upped with Sling for the playoffs....just easier.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Has everyone dropped their load??? We need all the dumps necessary for this game.

I do think this series will go 7 games...We NEED a Carolina home game win and we need to win all our home games.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
I’m pretty sure that in the last game of the season, Brendan Burke stated that the first round will be televised nationally (TNT) AND locally (MSG and MSG+).

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Hard to get excited for this as the season’s performance has damaged my soul. Again.

But I give you the official car of game 1. Perhaps it shall generate a victory

0DD6F2AB-AF9A-44FE-A1D4-2E74FA69B744.jpeg

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Message for you geeks out there. Got a wedding to go to at 5pm on a freaking blueberry farm. Any suggestions how MM can watch the game via phone while I play hide the salami in the corn fields next to the blueberries.
Biggest fight between my wife and I was when my mother in law's birthday (a big one, one of the O birthdays) was on the same night as a Pink Floyd concert. My wife insisted I go to the birthday. Considering I am old and raised during the era of when men were men, that birthday never had a chance.

Blueberry wedding during playoffs? Do what you have to do. But remember, you'll have to look at yourself in the mirror tomorrow morning.

Reactions: doublechili

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Biggest fight between my wife and I was when my mother in law's birthday (a big one, one of the O birthdays) was on the same night as a Pink Floyd concert. My wife insisted I go to the birthday. Considering I am old and raised during the era of when men were men, that birthday never had a chance.

Blueberry wedding during playoffs? Do what you have to do. But remember, you'll have to look at yourself in the mirror tomorrow morning.
Yeah, you have to be careful about that kind of thing. Back in like '89 or '90 Stevie Ray Vaughan was coming to town and I planned on going, but my then girlfriend had other plans for us. So I caved and figured I'd catch SRV next time around, which never happened. Fortunately I had already seen him live a bunch of times, but not in his last couple of years after he cleaned up and when he was at his best.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00