Tribute R.I.P. Leighton Accardo

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Rage, rage against the dying of the light...

And that's what's we're supposed to say to old people going.

RIP kid.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Well f***...I wish I didn't check the board today.
RIP sweet girl. :(

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Terrible news. I can't imagine what her family has gone through.

If anyone finds a Go Fund Me or any opportunity to give per the family's wishes, please post it here.
GoFundMe is a great idea. Maybe the Coyotes should start something like this instead of trying to get free publicity by tweeting and have pictures taken. Can't the team a players do something nice for someone else for a change instead of worrying about their million dollar deferred salary demands.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Opening night should be a #49 ring of honor ceremony with everyone in the crowd getting those purple LED bracelets

just remove someone from the Jets (or all of them) and put her name and number up there in purple.

Reactions: The Feckless Puck

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
We lost our son to cancer. The struggle doesn’t end here, would not wish this on my worst enemy..... if I had an enemy.
You had mentioned that before. It makes me sick to my stomach when a family loses a child. I have a couple of friends in Canada where one family lost their son to drugs a couple of years ago, and another to suicide about four months ago.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
We lost our son to cancer. The struggle doesn’t end here, would not wish this on my worst enemy..... if I had an enemy.

We lost our 15th month old Nephew to a drowning in the Family pool over a decade ago. No one in the Family has recovered fully, it has changed everyone. I hope you are well and have support.
Sorry for both of your losses, condolences. Can’t even begin to fathom that pain, hope I never have to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad