R.I.P. Bob McNair

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
3rd owner so far this year.

I know about the inmate comment thing but...does he have a history of being racist or a shitty person?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 19, 2008
Nope.

Always gave credit to McNair for footing the bill to bring football back to Houston... sucks he'll never see them win a Super Bowl.

Lot of talk about him being a bad guy but I mean someone just died

Show some class people

The way he is being discussed on the internet is as if he was the worst owner in sports history :laugh: He helped bring football back to Houston.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Show some class people

The way he is being discussed on the internet is as if he was the worst owner in sports history :laugh: He helped bring football back to Houston.

Stop worshipping the rich. They die like everyone else.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

Show some class people

He can eat shit. Referring to a group of mostly black people using their platform to raise awareness of ongoing racism and bias as 'inmates' is unjustifiable. He could have used a million different expressions but he chose to prove their point.

f*** him.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
He can eat ****. Referring to a group of mostly black people using their platform to raise awareness of ongoing racism and bias as 'inmates' is unjustifiable. He could have used a million different expressions but he chose to prove their point.

**** him.
This will be deleted soon enough because God forbid a hateful man is recognized for what he is.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad