R.I.P. Alec Reid

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
This is so very sad.... Taken away from the World way to young.. Rest easy Alec you will be remembered and missed by many.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I don't think epilepsy is what killed him, at least not the direct cause of his death I'm sure it was a factor but I think there is more to it, I think we are missing something.

I say that because I have epilepsy, when you have Cerbal Palasy like I do epilepsy kind of comes with it at least in my case it did.

I have had enough epileptic attacks to KNOW beyond ANY doubt, without question that if they were the primary cause of death I would be dead, many many MANY times.

I wonder if he was on medication for his condition, in my case I was on Fenabarb and Tegratol I'm not sure if I spelled those right but I do know that they might have savedhis life

Reactions: Adam Michaels

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I don't think epilepsy is what killed him, at least not the direct cause of his death I'm sure it was a factor but I think there is more to it, I think we are missing something.

I say that because I have epilepsy, when you have Cerbal Palasy like I do epilepsy kind of comes with it at least in my case it did.

I have had enough epileptic attacks to KNOW beyond ANY doubt, without question that if they were the primary cause of death I would be dead, many many MANY times.

I wonder if he was on medication for his condition, in my case I was on Fenabarb and Tegratol I'm not sure if I spelled those right but I do know that they might have savedhis life

darknife2311

Jun 29, 2018
Alec had a crisis yesterday morning at his girlfriend and died during his transport to the hospital ... The armada had withdrawn from his training since February 19 because he had begun to make crises. We saw him Saturday night at the party, he was in shape smiling as always ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->