• IDK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
For a while, you noticed that me ahmedou I'm doing quote stuffs. I want to share. Repeat some talks. Make that clear here. On this appropriate topic. Like once for all... I'm saying with all due of respect for me and for everyone in these following paragraphs.

There's the eye test. Something you can see it on ice. There's what I can call the reading test... Something you can't see it on the ice. It's something off the ice. I'm doing quotes where words are coming from our habs universe. Management. Prospects. Players. Etc... From interviews/videos/ radios/newspapers/magazines/shows/boards/etc.

I'm listening/translating/seeing/reading/ recording/etc. All that with the quotation marks. It can be long. It can be short. Taken me a lot of time. To check the grammar. To check the spelling. To check the conjugation. Make some corrections. Recheck all before my official version.

I know what I'm douing. The hfmods's job know what I'm doing. I'll continue to share their talks. In my habsboard, it's allowed and it should be allowed. The purpose of this is to inform myself and y'all. If I was selfish, I wouldn't dou it. It's on my nature. Sharing this with my habs community, it's my simple friendly contribution. I don't ask for any credits or anything. Some would think it useful. It's okay. Some would think it useless. It's also okay. Just read it or move on. Take it or leave it. If it's comfort you, allright. If it's bother you too bad.

I ask you just to understand the purpose of it. It's an general update. It's to knowing them better. You can do it by your side that stuff too. It's our board and we're all one. Getting informations here is what I'm looking for. Nothing more and less.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
For what it's worth, I think the quotes are interesting. It gives a better understanding of a player's personality and their narrative on their career.
You resumed everything about these quotes purpose with your sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->