Quinnipiac

kamil27

Jan 10, 2013
I attend QU and I am shocked how they are doing this year. Unbeaten in the ECAC and 5th in the nation. Its amazing to see how the fanbase grew so rapidly as well. What do you guys think of their season and where do you think they are gonna go? I personally think the Frozen four is up there but the 16 is possible

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
I attend QU and I am shocked how they are doing this year. Unbeaten in the ECAC and 5th in the nation. Its amazing to see how the fanbase grew so rapidly as well. What do you guys think of their season and where do you think they are gonna go? I personally think the Frozen four is up there but the 16 is possible

Not sure that I'd agree with you right now on the Bobcats making the Frozen Four, but anything is possible. And unless they tank down the stretch, they could potentially win the ECAC's auto-bid into the NCAA Tournament in March.

What I like about Quinnipiac is the fact that they've gotten scoring throughout their lineup and Hartzell has given them consistency in goal. Those are two factors, as I'm sure you probably know, that not only win games but can win championships as well.

I also like the fact that when you look at the score sheets, the names on there aren't always Peca and the Jones twins. Yes, they do continue to show up on the scoresheet frequently, but you're also noticing other players such as Travis St. Denis, Clay Harvey and Bryce Van Brabant (to name a few) who may not be household names outside of the Quinnipiac (or even ECAC) community that are also doing their part to help the team succeed.

herbst20

Jul 8, 2011
They have a really good recruit coming in next year in Peter Quenneville as well.

Also they picked up 2 commitments today. Canon and Bo Pieper of the USHL's Indiana Ice.

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
They have a really good recruit coming in next year in Peter Quenneville as well.

Also they picked up 2 commitments today. Canon and Bo Pieper of the USHL's Indiana Ice.

Lemme get this out of the way - you mean "Little Bo Pieper"?

They'll have to rename the team...

Bojyea

Jan 1, 2013
kamil, are you from jersey? or work at the hockey giant in cherry hill?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->